Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I now get a freeze every time my Mummy Eddie uses his fury. I have to constantly restart game now. more bugs than before.
    Happened to me as well. I was using a Trooper's Mummy Eddie. Went through the cutscene of the move and then the animation just stuck there

I maxed out a speed of light eddie and recently got a new speed of light eddie. When I level that one instead removing the other, it says it is maxed but gives the level up messages. I tried putting eddie in different spots with no change.

They should atleast left the 3 star evo shards in, atleast at secret locations, I been stuck for long time on trying to get magus ones, just when I one off they take them down >_<

They should not reduce cap to 50, unless the implement a counter that allows one to refill they sands completely once and awhile.
    Last edited by daisu1-4294; 08-10-2016 at 12:58 PM.

OS
    iOS

Pharaoh Sun Spirit - Disquiet

The 35% Heal on Disquiet is not working at all. I have tested 50 matches with perfect and non perfect hits and it has yet to trigger. The 35% Block Beneficial Effects trigger is functioning fine though.
    Attachment 571
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

got up this morning started playing.

1 = auto mode was kicking in soon as the battle started , seems a restart has fixed this so far. Edit = jumped back to auto again soon as the battle started.

2 = eddie keeps auto changing to future skill during manual and auto play.

sorry for the double post, did not see this. anyway did not have this problem until the update.

OS
    Android
    Not sure if this has occurred to other people before the update, but I'm getting game freezes with the Assassin Troll once he uses his Power Ability.
    It happened on The Prisoner Underworld Hard, but I reckon it's with all Assassin Trolls

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Not sure yet, but rewards seem to have dropped significantly for completing missions.
    Not only have they dropped, its become dyslexic. This is representative of 80% of my drops since the update. And more than 1 separate items only 5-10%. No triples or 3*ANYTHING. This was from Chains of Misery, Underworld, Madness. I can understand nerf'n the drop rates. But please fix where items are supposed drop.

Name:  Screenshot_2016-08-10-15-17-01(1).png
Views: 496
Size:  212.2 KB

OS
    Android
    Hi, this is my first post and this update made me concerned and want to post here, though feel free to redirect me if this is not the right place for this.

At first, the game was crashing every time it tried to update. Eventually after some restarting it did go through. However, I can't continue through World 3 anymore. Every time I load any fight from that world it just stays there on the loading screen with the spinning circle.

I'm still able to play any other stages or worlds prior to World 3. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am afraid of uninstalling/reinstalling since I've had terrible experiences with losing progress in other games, though I am synced with my FB account.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SymboliC View Post
    Hi, this is my first post and this update made me concerned and want to post here, though feel free to redirect me if this is not the right place for this.

At first, the game was crashing every time it tried to update. Eventually after some restarting it did go through. However, I can't continue through World 3 anymore. Every time I load any fight from that world it just stays there on the loading screen with the spinning circle.

I'm still able to play any other stages or worlds prior to World 3. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am afraid of uninstalling/reinstalling since I've had terrible experiences with losing progress in other games, though I am synced with my FB account.
    You will not lose you progress by uninstalling and reinstallingthe game. It's server based that's why there are a few issues.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Not sure if this has occurred to other people before the update, but I'm getting game freezes with the Assassin Troll once he uses his Power Ability.
    It happened on The Prisoner Underworld Hard, but I reckon it's with all Assassin Trolls
    Are you using Reflect? He can steal Buffs. And if you have Reflect on your other characters....bam Reflect bug. Only time it's frozen on me with that blasted Troll.

OS
    Android
    So, after 5 unsuccessful attempts at going through the 2 magus children of the damned in "number of the beast" madness (for 5 times, they activated their skill right before I killed them - 5 times - so the game crashed and I had to start all over again), I finally get to the beast, and as he bends over in his second form, this happens.

Name:  2016-08-11 02.08.57.png
Views: 580
Size:  990.6 KB

Screen stuck like this. At some point I tried to exit, and then it gave a server error and restarted the game.

I don't know if it's an effect of the latest update, but it's !@#$%^ annoying!!!!