Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I post it again here :
    update downloaded this morning (IOS IPAD)
    - crash every 2/3 battles at the start, 10 troopers lost today (sorry)... (the problem occur in secret missions & classic battles)...
    - New (for me) Problems with Eddie classic & Carriage Rider : some hits doesn't do any damages even perfect ones.
    - blue allied soldier shield doesn't activate sometimes
    it's worse now than before

2 new bugs : pharaoh dog king now looks like regular pharaoh dog, the wings still cast shadows but are gone.
    In some battles (Underworld Hard - circle of fire) : characters sometimes no longer do damage, actions no longer heal, even in auto mode and without being blinded. Such levels cannot be completed

Soldier Eddie heal doesn't always heal.
    Children of the Damned attack doesn't always do damage. Heck every unit I've used sometimes doesn't do damage (just had Magus Allied Soldier do no damage on a perfect hit).

Why does every patch bring NEW bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    Soldier Eddie heal doesn't always heal.
    Children of the Damned attack doesn't always do damage. Heck every unit I've used sometimes doesn't do damage (just had Magus Allied Soldier do no damage on a perfect hit).

Why does every patch bring NEW bugs?
    I have encountered the same issues for Soldier Eddie and non hitting, but I noticed it happen only when they are under "lower accuracy" and/or another red icon status. Therefore, I will like to ask the Devs if these are intented effects?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    I have encountered the same issues for Soldier Eddie and non hitting, but I noticed it happen only when they are under "lower accuracy" and/or another red icon status. Therefore, I will like to ask the Devs if these are intented effects?
    Shouldn't, at least according to skill description. Lower Accuracy means means less chance of skill firing off (anything that has a % chance to proc), and blind makes you miss unless perfect. Neither of those would explain this - it's not a miss, it just doesn't do any damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    2 new bugs : pharaoh dog king now looks like regular pharaoh dog, the wings still cast shadows but are gone.
    In some battles (Underworld Hard - circle of fire) : characters sometimes no longer do damage, actions no longer heal, even in auto mode and without being blinded. Such levels cannot be completed
    Same thing happened to me just now in Underworld Hard - Shadows of the Valley. Boss wave, 2 enemies down, suddenly no party member was able to hit, heal, or do anything else.

OS
    Android
    Not sure if you already had this reported, but I have recieved notifications that a secret location is available, but none are. May relate to the fact that sometimes some levels (most recently the Sands) display a red-circled exclamation point, as if there were something to see... Android M, Galaxy S5...

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I had the same, if you click on all secret locations the exclamation marks will disappear
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Lost a skill shard upgrade on my Soldier Eddie. I had him maxed out before this upgrade. Also, it skips Level 4.

Name:  IMG_1113.PNG
Views: 252
Size:  254.5 KB
    TheBudski-4838

Immortalized at the Book of Souls World Tour: https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...39&oe=581A0CBB

Upgrading talismans to a higher level of stars results in a bug that makes the upgraded talisman's level appear as 1/0 instead of 1/40 (for a four star talisman for example). This persists until the game is restarted.
    Last edited by gor; 08-17-2016 at 06:23 PM.