Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    So... new bug regarding trooper store.

Items show as available, but when trying to purchase it says "purchase failed". I have attached a video. I have enough points for the skill shard.
    I've tried exiting the game, clearing cache, and still the problem persists.

https://youtu.be/UYxkwwSk6BY
    Having the same issue when trying to purchase rare souls, havnt tried any other items, Have tried Clearing etc too
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    iOS
    during Rainmaker Eddie's fury the camera stays on his allies instead of on eddie performing his fury*

*working fine now
    Last edited by Hypnos; 08-12-2016 at 10:19 AM.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Till the update, i could play the game without any crashes, since then i got the followng problems:

1. the game crashes several times in different locations (mostly on underworld madness). can't find a pattern so far.
    2. sometimes i cannot swich between the different eddies.
    3. i played about 350 rounds on underworld madness/hard, and i didn't get one single 3* evolution shard. i think they don't drop there anymore. it's very unlikely, but possible, that this is bad luck, but i doubt it. it's not possible to evolve the characters till the time-dungeons arrive, this was a very bad move i think

i got also one other thing that might be a bug, but this is an old one:

the default eddi can heal, but this scales with magic, which is more than useless, because he is a warrior. i like him very much but this is a logical fault in my opnion.

i stated before that i dislike the sand of time cap it's too low, but that's not a bug.

i really enjoyed the game for 4 weeks now, i think it has got big potential but atm it is almost unplayable. i can only grind with the troopers and hope, that the level won't crash. i hope the new update will fix some of the things we metioned.

Yes, my game does not keep any gold accumulated through farming, or daily prizes etc. it also does not keep any upgrade features I make to my characters.... ex... I play a round and win gold, it does not get added, I spend the 2400 default gold I have, and it works. I get out of game and go restart game, and I am back to 2400 with no upgrades applied, this has been since upgrade, and it is very frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    Hey hey - see something new or wacky as a result of our server update this afternoon? Please post your report here and we'll look into it.

Cheers,
    -M

OS
    Android
    Please only report NEW bugs since the August 9th server update

This thread is so the game team can quickly scan for new issues, so they can hop on the bugs right away as opposed to waiting for myself or the support team to relay back the information to the game team.

If your bug existed before August 9th, don't post it here.

Please keep conversation to a minimum.

If you do not have useful info to add to a bug report, your comment will be deleted or moved to compilation of reported bugs.

Let's keep this clean and tidy for the devs.

Void Shield looks like it is not working. It doesn't reflect any damage
    Edit: it works occasionally
    Last edited by zamasu; 08-11-2016 at 08:29 PM.

The game crashes every few games (I did not before the patch). I cannot access to some levels I have cleared (for instance Underworld hard - The location is not yet unlocked), while I can gte to the second location.

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    I canīt login anymore. It first says Failed, then opens Facebook. I login with my information, then Facebook closes, loads to 75% and then says An error occured, please restart the game. If I restart, it says logged in as 12lisa and is stuck. Any advice? Yesterday worked perfectly fine and actually really stable, aside from 3* not dropping anymore (annoying, but well, I donīt have a single 1* or 2* character anymore and evolved two more characters to 4* :P). Update: Tried deinstalling and reinstalling, resulting in me being locked out of my account completely. It now says while opening it up directly after reinstalling that it could not log in, then downloads the content and then displays the message An error occured and so on. I hope you can fix it soon.
    Last edited by 12lisa; 08-12-2016 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Update

OS
    Android
    Using some troopers in battle will crash the game. Maybe some kind of version conflict between user servers.

OS
    Android
    Bug on A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH

Actually its two bugs The UNDEAD ALLIED SOLDIER is level 60Name:  Screenshot_2016-08-12-05-58-31.jpg
Views: 848
Size:  149.5 KB
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM