Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Since about 3 hours I can't login anymore.

Or I can login but there is some Server issue so the game is stuck on loading screen and error message appears.

OS
    Android
    In Battlefield madness the level "out of the fire" which I had finished with 3 golden Eddies is now displayed as "new" and all 3 Eddies are gone.
    In Kingdom of the Sands normal the level "Deathcall" which I had finished with 3 golden Eddies is now displayed as "new" and all 3 Eddies are gone. -> Kingdom of the Sands hard is locked and was finished also complete with 3 golden Eddies in each level.

Madness "normal" is unlocked but hard is available and finished completely.

Now it's getting really fucked up and close to quit playing!

OS
    iOS
    i just had that with a secret location in ailing, but has since returned to 38, so try play that map and see if it returns back to normal
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Constantly get "An error has occurred. Please try again later. Invalid" when starting the game. Get server connection errors constantly after clearing a level and then have to start over. Talismans mysteriously downgrading two or three levels.

I love this game but it's basically unplayable at the moment. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game to see if that would fix some of these issues but no luck.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploit View Post
    Constantly get "An error has occurred. Please try again later. Invalid" when starting the game.
    Me too. Since applying the update the game will not load at all

OS
    Android
    You name it, I have it. Server connection errors, log in errors, Trooper store lock outs, mission cleared resets, loss of unused rare souls ect. The latest one was a server connection error at the end of the secret level in Underworld-madness. Only to log back in to find it's locked for 5 days. I do love the glass ceiling you all have installed by putting the 3* evo shards in a place you need a 5* toon to get to. Way to go.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

OS
    iOS
    me too : Constantly get "An error has occurred. Please try again later. Invalid" when starting the game. Get server connection errors constantly after clearing a level and then have to start over. Talismans mysteriously downgrading two or three levels.

I love this game but it's basically unplayable at the moment. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game to see if that would fix some of these issues but no luck.

OS
    Android
    One more bug... when I tried to upgrade some talisman (5* up to level 49) I sold some stuff to have enough money to upgrade it fully to 50... but hey, then it's back down to 43. But all the money and stuff I've used to upgrade it is gone. Thanks for that!

I am having the login issue as well. Also, previously, when leveling up characters and talismans to next level or max level the changes revert back to the original percentages but the gold spent is gone as well.
    Last edited by BlackshirtOgre; 08-12-2016 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    You name it, I have it. Server connection errors, log in errors, Trooper store lock outs, mission cleared resets, loss of unused rare souls ect. The latest one was a server connection error at the end of the secret level in Underworld-madness. Only to log back in to find it's locked for 5 days. I do love the glass ceiling you all have installed by putting the 3* evo shards in a place you need a 5* toon to get to. Way to go.
    Haha! I haven't been complaining and have been trying to stay positive BUT the developer's are testing my ability to stay "nice" and "demure".