Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

July 19th update (Android: 293820 / iOS: 293903)

Please Note: The update is technically now (July 21st 1:45pm PST) available for iOS but it may take up to 24 hours for every iOS user to see the update.

Bug Fixes:
    - Inability to remove Troopers (says you've hit your max per day when you haven't)
    - Switching Eddies now properly applies a 2-turn cooldown before you can switch again
    - Multiple tutorial-specific bugs that some users could run into
    - Logging into a saved game on a fresh install should no longer start the tutorial
    - Decreased load time for fresh installs
    - Poor internet connection while downloading asset bundles should no longer result in an error
    - General stability fixes

Tuning Updates:
    - Enemies in Battlefield and Underworld have had their power reduced
    - Each world now has a higher chance of dropping evolution items
    - Ailing Kingdom and Kingdom of the Sands quests on Normal now cost 4 Sands of Time

New Features:
    - Drop info for each world will now list all possible items

New Store Packs:
    - Powerup Packs now available in the Store to help you evolve your characters. Find them under the Specials tab.
    - Legendary Starter Pack now available for new users, and users that currently have the Starter Pack active. NOTE: The team is working on making this available to ALL users.
    Last edited by Lamia; 07-22-2016 at 09:31 PM. Reason: bonus XP for shards of the same colour do not apply bonus XP

Thank you so much for listening to the players! I appreciate the ability to purchase evolution packs. Not as a pay to win, but to alleviate the frustrations revolving around evolutions. I have purchased 2 packs and truly appreciate having that option. For those who don't wish to pay I appreciate the increase in drop rates. Thanks for the quick turnaround on fixes!

I appreciate the powerup packs, but is there a chance we might get similar packs for talismans as well? I find most of the power is coming from the talismans, and getting to upgrade characters from 3 to 4 stars is great, but I have a much larger need for upgrading talismans, and those upgrade items are still totally locked behind a grind.

Also, For those of us who bought the normal starter pack but have had it expire, will there be any access to the legendary starter pack? I feel like I kinda wish I had access to that, but now I can't.

What is the legendary starter pack? I've purchased over $100 in in-game items plus the $89 for the Magus pack and have never heard of the Legendary pack.

OS
    iOS
    same here Vaseodin, if this is different and better than the original starter pack i think this should be made available to all

OS
    Android
    I assume the legendary starter pack is for people who are new players.

Lamia, thank you, the increased drop rate for evolution shards is noticeable and welcome

but I still cant play the game

The update was great with fixes, but 30$ a pack is a bit insane. I don't mean to complain here but I been grinding for 3 weeks (play everyday and use all my trooper list) with no 4* eddies and only 3 *2 evo shards to show for it. I will still continue to play the game but if this game goes P2W then I am out.

OS
    Android
    I understand what you mean. When I saw that you had to get 950 ironite for an evolution pack I was disappointed because I cannot afford to spend so much money on this. Still, the additions are very welcome, I hope I can find the items I need for my characters by grinding, time will tell...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
    The update was great with fixes, but 30$ a pack is a bit insane. I don't mean to complain here but I been grinding for 3 weeks (play everyday and use all my trooper list) with no 4* eddies and only 3 *2 evo shards to show for it. I will still continue to play the game but if this game goes P2W then I am out.
    I manage to get all my 2* shards to evolve eddies from 3 to 4* by auto battling battlefields shell shock on hard, ive just started to see drops of 3* shards but itll take a while to evolve anything to 5*, as so far having pulled numerous 10 stone souls i have yet to to get a 5*