Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Guys, has anyone noticed that you can't pull of souls anymore by doing missions? Before every once in a while you got a few souls, since the update I haven't been able to get anything but talismans and runes. Sorry if this has been already answered, I must have missed it
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    Guys, has anyone noticed that you can't pull of souls anymore by doing missions? Before every once in a while you got a few souls, since the update I haven't been able to get anything but talismans and runes. Sorry if this has been already answered, I must have missed it
    I got a few today not many so there still out there
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    I got a few too, but not so many as usual.I think this has all been to do with the rune rebalance - rather than other things being marked down, runes have been marked up, and everything else has gone down in comparison

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post

Furthermore, some of you have noticed that we have capped maximum stamina at 80. This is part one of a two part bug fix. The second part is that we will be capping player Rank at 50 in a future update. It was a bug in the game that allowed players to proceed ranking up beyond level 50 in the first place. To be completely honest with you, though, I had planned for this change to be implemented with our next update, or I would have communicated this to you in advance.
    Does this mean there will be no more free Sands of Time refills for leveling since there will be no more leveling beyond 50? Currently I a level 70.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Hellhounds basic attack, Pounce, has the same animation as the other dogs and is now AoE, wasn't it single target before?. I think its not in the patch notes. At least I can't find it.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Does this mean there will be no more free Sands of Time refills for leveling since there will be no more leveling beyond 50? Currently I a level 70.
    Good point. I'm only level 55, but still past the 50. That'll cut down play time significantly.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Hellhounds basic attack, Pounce, has the same animation as the other dogs and is now AoE, wasn't it single target before?. I think its not in the patch notes. At least I can't find it.
    Alliance General basic Attack Command was changed to physical damage, which lets him use his lyfesteal buff. Pretty good.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    I just got a rare soul from a golden chest by defeating "Blessed Garden" in Ailing Kingdom on hard... maybe they only drop in the secret locations.

Hehe... Just noticed a quietly omitted change. The Axis General is now a Corrupt General. I was wondering if people complained about fighting alongside a high ranking member of the axis

Might be a good idea to remove the "Hail!" Attack sound as well though.
    Last edited by Mendo; 08-10-2016 at 06:57 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by willio1 View Post
    ...Don't Waste My Time If You're Not Serious

I'm always serious, and don't call me Shirley!
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"