Blue 3* evo shards

Need some help finding them. Have tons of every other color, but can't seem to lock onto a location for blue 3* evo shards, and runes. I pretty much just stay in underworld nightmare unless doing secret locations, is there a place with good drop for these? Thanks in advance...

OS
    Android
    You just have to click "drop items" when you have the quest selected before going to the team selection. It's a big list so it takes forever to find what you need. I've been stuck at 5/6 rainbow Evo shards for days now. Need to evolve my soldier eddie to 4*

I have found the drop list to be completely unhelpful! I am currently lvl 63 so have played a few rounds. Drops seem to be completely random, but for some reason blue Evos seem to drop the least for me, and wondering if it's because I spend all my time in nightmare underworld, do different worlds have higher drop percentage for different colors? Pyramid seems to be the place with highest blue drops, but even on nightmare 3* drops are very rare. Any suggestions??

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Strutz View Post
    I have found the drop list to be completely unhelpful! I am currently lvl 63 so have played a few rounds. Drops seem to be completely random, but for some reason blue Evos seem to drop the least for me, and wondering if it's because I spend all my time in nightmare underworld, do different worlds have higher drop percentage for different colors? Pyramid seems to be the place with highest blue drops, but even on nightmare 3* drops are very rare. Any suggestions??
    i found Toys of Death battlefield madness to have the highest drop rates for these but its all irrelevant now as they dont drop any longer since last nights update
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

They took shards out now, but toys of death madness battlefield was were I was getting some, I get like 1 to every 6 rainbow ones I get. Their event is now the only place to get them now, an event not in game yet -_-

Oh lol, I guess I need to read patch notes! Thanks

Did they give an etA for the update with the new missions for evo's?

OS
    Android
    Not yet, although all this changes seem to point towards "very very soon". I hope that's the case.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Strutz View Post
    Did they give an etA for the update with the new missions for evo's?
    not yet but should be soon hopefully
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad