OS
    iOS

The bugs, ive not encountered any

Yep, im surprised by how much people are having bugs and game resets, i dont mind resetting the game cuz i havent soent munz on it, the only bug ive encountered was the angel bug and after that the game didnt load for a day, after that still no bugs. I cany believe how much bugs people are experiencing recently, ive been doing secret locations and farming underworld for evo shards this entire week, not a single crash. Not a single game restart

From what i can see, the facebook login bug and game not loading (stopping at 75%) are everywhere and i think since many are experiencing this and are not able to collect daily rewards i think its fair to give the people who had these problems a rare assassin/gunner soul or a rare one (yes a normal rare one) or some ironite m, its only fair for the people
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Hi Mitch-000666 here your lucky I haven't been able to log in for about a week and I don't even have a Facebook account I'm going stircrazy not being able to play.

OS
    iOS
    Damn, imma hope no reset, i dont mind resetting cuz i actually wish i can cuz skill shards wasted on speed of light eddie but still i dont wanna lose my allies general