Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: the beast?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    I must be extremely lucky then with the beast... First I got rekt, then got my Visions Eddie. Killed the beast in all difficulties with 4* Soldier Eddie, lvl 100 Allied General and a friend's lvl 100 Nomad. When the beast was kneeling I used Visions Eddie's Take skill (50% chance to remove beneficial effect). Once the all stat increase was gone my victory was guaranteed. Too bad I still haven't found Visions' real potential, I'm stuck with Soldier like many of us. Anyway, if you have a massive dmg dealer ally, bring a friend' Vision to the Beast, that's my advice

Same, started as crap but after my first try i usually kill him in his first form.

I dunno why you would want to change from soldier eddie, sure its boring to use the same guy for 7368 years and getting new exdies are always cool but still, hes too op, the only one that could 1v1 him and win would most probably be carriage rider.

OS
    Android
    I Chain Knuckled him 4 times then followed up with a Wraithchild Attack. Then my mates took care of mop up.
    Yeah, I know that you're gonna scratch me, maim me and maul.
    You know I'm helpless from your mesmerizing cat call.

Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
    Don't you stray, don't fade away.
    Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
    Don't you stray, from the narrow way.
    Go ahead and use my Eddie in any way.
    Add BobASmith-6226 if you want to play him.

OS
    Android
    It still freezes on round 4. Every single time. Fix this crap it's really pissing me off now

OS
    Android
    I finally beat him on normal today after over a dozen attempts. in all my previous attempts I was doing great until his third form when he would one-shot me from full health. This time however I borrowed a Trooper level 80 Angel of something (I always mix them up) but it's basic attack has a 25% chance to remove beneficial effects. It could be a coincidence but this time he never healed or changed forms and I was able to kill him right off.

OS
    Android
    I finally passed stage 4 and then killed him... finally on hard difficulty lol