Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the beast?

OS
    Android

the beast?

Hey... still stuck at 3* team due to no evolution shard drops... meaning I'm still weak. Having trouble with the beast - how many times does he heal himself? I've got to 3x and then he kills me.
    it's odd because on character stats it says nothing about him having a heal skill... is this a glitch or is he supposed to heal himself?

Technically he only heals twice. You have to take down his health 3 times, however. I don't know why it doesn't show in the stats, but he's the final boss right now, so he has to be really tough. He starts as a Warrior, then becomes a Sentinel and then an Assassin type enemy. He has the most health as a Sentinel and the mot damage as an Assassin. Is your soldier Eddie at 3*? Because I would recommend getting him to at least 3* and beefing up his talismans. Use his Roulette skill every turn to constantly heal your team. Just before the Beast becomes an assassin type, use his Acrid Smoke power ability so that Soldier Eddie's health can't reach 0. Also try to get some powerful troopers, and use one of them in your fight. That's what I did.

OS
    Android
    Yep 3* lvl 60. 3941 hp and 756 att boost from talismans... so he's not bad. Also using a allied solder lvl 60 with a okay talismans. The last battle I used a friends lvl 80 general with ridiculous stats and I still lost lmao. Next I'm trying with a friends lvl 100 soulless demon... I failed with it yesterday but here goes again.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the hints

OS
    Android
    I'm destined for failure on this one. It froze twice on rouND 3/5. Battle pops up but there's no attack buttons. Even auto play does nothing. Waste of my best borrowed troops. Guess I'll try again tomorrow...

OS
    iOS
    Hey Dank, the blue child is bugged you either have to kill it first or wait for the bubble it uses, to disappear and then kill it

OS
    Android
    The blue child hasn't caused me an issue yet. When it actually doesn't freeze before I battle him that is... it freezes before the 1st attack in round 3

OS
    iOS
    Wait wut, when i fought him with my friend's carriage rider he was assasin in his first form then he went sentinel. I read on this forum that he had 3 forms but was surprised to only fight 2

OS
    Android
    This happened to me once after I finished the game. I got super mad because I could've saved like 40 ironites I spent in revives :P

I don't know if there's like a cleanse effect that prevents him to change class. Either way, every time after that he got the 3 stages as always.

OS
    iOS
    Imma try again right now, who knows maybe he will get 4 forms, but he isnt that powerfull imo, i was using a 4* carriage rider thou , the hard part imo is reaching him