Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Pharaoh Sun Spirit (Warrior)

Attachment 566Attachment 567Attachment 568Attachment 569

With the changes in the patch this guy is some serious fun. So much so for me that I leveled him to 5*. I am working on his Talismans at the moment and have made him my trooper. I am trying to get the other Pharaohs as well to see if they also received a huge boost. One thing I need to report is that the 35% heal chance on Disquiet is not working though the Block facet works just fine. Will post it in the bug report.

What makes him so nice is that all of his abilities are based on one stat and his Rise ability hits all enemies in addition to healing the party! His talisman slots work perfect with his ability requirements as well. Let me know if you have any suggestions on his talismans as I am currently just running straight Strength (fierce).

This is a great alternative option for a sentinel healing type which also gives you decent damage.

His Extra turn chance is also great considering the recent nerf of the Rapid Fire
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Amazing finding. This is the type of character that I would never rank because I don't like the way it looks :P

How's his healing compared with Soldier Eddie? I'm looking towards benching him for a while to try new comps.

OS
    iOS
    Without buffs and his current attack of 1371 and level of only 5* 17 his heals are around 2200 plus he still damages all enemies. I am really liking him. I did get a Sentinel Pharaoh and he was not nearly as good. Cant recall if there is a Magus version but I will check.

Yes he isn't much to look at, I agree, but his abilities make him pretty tolerable. I will keep leveling him and maybe switch out some talimans if he feels squishy.

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Amazing finding. This is the type of character that I would never rank because I don't like the way it looks :P

How's his healing compared with Soldier Eddie? I'm looking towards benching him for a while to try new comps.
    I thought it was just me that ignored some characters based on looks

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Without buffs and his current attack of 1371 and level of only 5* 17 his heals are around 2200 plus he still damages all enemies. I am really liking him. I did get a Sentinel Pharaoh and he was not nearly as good. Cant recall if there is a Magus version but I will check.

Yes he isn't much to look at, I agree, but his abilities make him pretty tolerable. I will keep leveling him and maybe switch out some talimans if he feels squishy.
    Looks aside, it seems like your investment in an uncommonly used character has paid off. Congrats!

OS
    Android

Is the Sentinel the one that revives allies? I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I thought it was just me that ignored some characters based on looks
    You are not alone... It's not that the character model is bad or anything, but if you have to choose beetween a badass Harpy or a child of the damned and a floating head I think there's no contest :P
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-10-2016 at 03:14 PM.

OS
    iOS
    No the Sentinel does not revive so maybe it is the Magus one that does it. After further testing and a few more levels the Warrior is healing better than Soldier Eddie. In the neighborhood of 3600. I am farming Underworld with ease.

Also the Block Beneficial Effects makes Souless Demons cry in Underworld. Man I love this ally.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 08-10-2016 at 03:14 PM.

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I would really like to try him as an ally, if you have some spare slots
    5* Rainmaker Eddie - Elindor-8275

No the Sentinel does not revive so maybe it is the Magus one that does it. After further testing and a few more levels the Warrior is healing better than Soldier Eddie. In the neighborhood of 3600. I am farming Underworld with ease.

Also the Block Beneficial Effects makes Souless Demons cry in Underworld. Man I love this ally.
    I just used your spirit. It is awesome! Man, what a find!

OS
    iOS
    Invite sent Elindor. Just ranked all his talisman save one to 4* he is really getting mean.

stormseye-8121