Hybrid View

Color Blindness Assistance

So, I find I have extraordinary difficulty in telling apart the colors of some of the gems, particularly the whiter and bluish ones. I don't have complete color blindness for the record, just 'red/green colorblindness'. Would it be possible to add an option that pronounces the color's intensity a bit more? Or perhaps, list the colors of the gems by name? This keeps coming up when I'm playing so I thought I'd pass it on. There's been several times where I get confused if I just received the gem color I needed or not for evolution, so I back out of replaying more battles to double check.
    Last edited by Chernobog3; 08-11-2016 at 04:34 AM. Reason: grammar

Never thought about this. 20% of male humans have some form of color blindness. Better descriptions of all things in the game would help for sure.20

Going to add to this, the talisman slots are borderline impossible for me to discern. Green to me is apparently yellow, blue could be anything, and so on. Oddly, I do not have an issue with any of the talismans themselves, however.

OS
    Android
    Hi all,

The game team is aware of this issue. Let's hope they can address it soon. Thanks for sharing!

Excellent! Here's to hoping!