Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Talisman Upgrade roll back

This have happened several times over the last week and it is by far worse today.

When I upgrade a talisman or a character. I select the rune/shard of the appropriate type and move the slider accordingly. Usually all the way to max level or shard or money. I then hit the currency button and the experience bar moves but then stops just short of the max displayed. This happens quite a bit and then I have to go back in and add more money, runes to max the level.

What is even worse is that now I am having rollbacks on my talisman levels and still losing the cash and runes!

I am trying to download a video recorder now to post a video as I have dumped close to 100k plus runes in my 6 Strength Talismans today just trying to keep them at 4* 40 level. Once I level them or play some I come back and either one or two or all of the talismans have been rolled back to 36-38. Currently I have done this three times and each time it rolls back. Now I have one talisman that is level 39/40 and I am waiting to record to show the bug in action.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I already have in the update bug report thread.

OS
    iOS
    Found your post. Perfect thanks for that Flann. Its easy enough to remake the gold I guess but its really frustrating still and my OCD is off the charts with one talisman at 39/40.

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Ha! My OCD takes control when I place talismans, not when they are a few levels off :P

It seems there is a bug with same color talisman runes. Normally thye give extra xp if you consume them with a talisman of the same color but it appears they are not giving the bonus xp.

OS
    iOS
    If anything it feels like they are giving less for same color. Since I had used all my red runes to level up all 6 of my Strength talismans and had to use Gunner runes, it seems I have not had the issue. Is it possible that instead of giving a bonus exp they are actually giving less and thus the reason for the "short changed" issue? I have not tested leveling characters with off color shards so maybe that's worth a look. Though I am hesitant to toss out anymore of my hard earned gold. Especially with all the drop decreases of souls, evo runes and talismans which I would use to offset cost.

stormseye-8121

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    If anything it feels like they are giving less for same color. Since I had used all my red runes to level up all 6 of my Strength talismans and had to use Gunner runes, it seems I have not had the issue. Is it possible that instead of giving a bonus exp they are actually giving less and thus the reason for the "short changed" issue? I have not tested leveling characters with off color shards so maybe that's worth a look. Though I am hesitant to toss out anymore of my hard earned gold. Especially with all the drop decreases of souls, evo runes and talismans which I would use to offset cost.
    Very good observation. This bug happens happened me 4x in 1 Talisman, burned like 10+ effective runes. Guess it's all about don't counting the class-rune bonus.

OS
    Android
    I inadvertently was using a work around.

Level the talisman to cap
    Evolve to next star
    Exit to cosmos
    Repeat to next star level.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

I maxed out a talisman from 1 to level 50. It regressed to 44. Maxed it again ans it regressed to 47. Maxed again and reverted to 49.

Name:  Talisman level regression.png
Views: 168
Size:  588.6 KB

OS
    iOS
    I know that I have seen Matt post that they usually don't give out gold for compensation but maybe another double gold weekend would satisfy the loss for what appears to be many people having the same issue.

stormseye-8121