Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    We have got a band-aid fix in place on our end which should keep the game alive and mostly playable over the weekend, but you may see sporadic disconnections and server errors though this period.
    Thanks for the update. There's been no change for me. Still completely unable to play and stuck here:Name:  2016-08-13 09.39.43.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  215.5 KB
    Sorry, troopers.

OS
    Android
    thanks for the update, it's good to know that. we hope you'll find and fix it soon

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Some encouragement meme to the game team...

Name:  Ridiculously Photogenic Metalhead 13082016170138.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  72.0 KB

Name:  I Have a Dream 13082016170349.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  40.4 KB
    Last edited by Kaijester; 08-13-2016 at 09:08 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Let's pray for the server.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  27.1 KB

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the info Matt. Good luck with your work.

The request of the support team won't work for me.
    Can't edit my profile?Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 360
Size:  80.7 KB

OS
    Android
    I'm stuck too at the loading screen, same as Jennie-5128. Sent an email at support, now i wait and hope that all will be fixed soon. In the meantime, sorry troopers

For the infinite loading screen glitch that some people are having, I was able to find a permanent fix for myself. I had a feeling it was due to too many items in inventory, so I deleted the game and reinstalled. Normally, I'd be able be able to play immediately after reinstall only for the load glitch to happen on subsequent loads. So this time, once I started playing after the reinstall, I went to my inventory and deleted a lot of runes/shards, etc and freed up a lot of space. Once I did this, I didn't experience the infinite load any more. Hopefully this works for you guys as well.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RJMacReady View Post
    For the infinite loading screen glitch that some people are having, I was able to find a permanent fix for myself. I had a feeling it was due to too many items in inventory, so I deleted the game and reinstalled. Normally, I'd be able be able to play immediately after reinstall only for the load glitch to happen on subsequent loads. So this time, once I started playing after the reinstall, I went to my inventory and deleted a lot of runes/shards, etc and freed up a lot of space. Once I did this, I didn't experience the infinite load any more. Hopefully this works for you guys as well.
    I noticed that too. I just did a major cleaning of my Talismans (I need to do it again sadly) shards and runes. Much faster load times.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    I noticed that too. I just did a major cleaning of my Talismans (I need to do it again sadly) shards and runes. Much faster load times.
    I've just sold over 700 runes and some talismans, but it's the same. I'll wait for the fix.

OS
    Android
    LOTB is a masterpiece in progress that will evolve and evolve and evolve into a grand game. In the early days some of the popular kingdom games had hangups. Just wish I could find a pic of Eddie killing a pockemon (sometimes i'll say anything that comes to mind)
    Yeah, I know that you're gonna scratch me, maim me and maul.
    You know I'm helpless from your mesmerizing cat call.

Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
    Don't you stray, don't fade away.
    Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
    Don't you stray, from the narrow way.
    Go ahead and use my Eddie in any way.
    Add BobASmith-6226 if you want to play him.