Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    At this point, I'd rather be able to upgrade talismans without loosing it instead of the dungeons.

...or upgrade talismans to 5 stars, period.

How about the store offering skill shards for a ridiculous price (69.99 canadian $ here for 3 skills shards, so it would cost 210$ to max Eddie's skills, laughable at best) , while you work out the game-breaking bugs, when people complain all over the place losing their data and having you guys offer ironite to compensate? When you remove all the good loot before knowing you bugs are fixed? when you could have easily rolled back your version when it screwed the servers.... does not look so professional to me. I hope you guys talk with your marketing guys about the ridiculous pricings.

I really wanted to put money on this game, but, with all these bugs and the freaking programmed ads popping up asking me to buy a ridiculous 70$ pack. No thanks, this game does no honor to Iron Maiden in it's present form.

There should sure as hell be some compensation for those of us who have been sticking with this app, dealing with the ridiculous bugs, losing trooper badges, losing gold, runes and ironite. There are those of us who love this game, are standing by, waiting, dealing with the nonsense, have spent hard earned money...there better be some give with the take or alot if people are going to uninstall the this app.

OS
    Android
    I think a HUGE compensation is in order for those who can't access the game, some people have this problem since Thursday or more. Some don't even know if they are going to get their account back or not.

I'm usually reticent to this kind of things. But enough is enough, I've supported this game for a long time. I'm not trying to deliver an ultimatum, as I said I love the game and I want it to be a success but this is not the correct way, I'm concerned.

Getting 2 forum "updates" a day is simply disrespectful when a lot of people, people who actually spent money on the game, can't play. This game proved to have a loyal fan base, but in this last few days the forums has been pretty much dead. A lot of people stopped posting. You need to realize that.

I know Matt and the dev team are doing their best to keep this game alive, I don't doubt that. I'm grateful for this amazing game, but what is going to happen next? Experience says that this problems won't be fixed soon, how much will people have to wait? I hope I'm wrong.

As a paid customer, I don't know what to do. I don't feel that problems are being addressed, each day we get the same "we are working on it", "this new client will make things better", "we are implementing a new fix" and yet, here we are.

I really hope things get better, I will give you more time. But I think that besides the proper fixes, this is the time to show your LOYAL customers some appreciation.

Ive been fortunate enough to have had very few issues and have been able to log on and play but i have a couple friends who have already jumped ship after not being able to play since friday. it sucks bc i enjoy the game but i have no friends who can log in might have to move my money to another game. i mean the simple act of being able to actually log in should be priority. its just ridiculous at this point.

Usually companies give out compensation for even lesser delays. They should keep up communications and perhaps offer a legendary soul at least for the massive problems. My friends are also unable to get on despite myself able to get on only after some serious effort.

OS
    iOS
    I agree that a compensation should be the bare minimum that they can do atm, I mean we have people that can't even play a game, and there's people like myself and Gonzo that can but we've lost tons of gold levelling talismans up only to find them reduced again by about 20%. I'll keep supporting this game but at the moment I won't be spending anymore money until I know stuff has been fixed.

As for the legendary soul being awarded as a comp, I've lost enough gold already just to end up with another poxy 4* lol
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

This is becoming a big joke. That just show how a bunch of useless devs are managing a game that is getting bigger for them. You shouldnt take off the 3* shard drops and nerf stuff until the update. It was better before the small shitty update you made. Seriously, if the rift is taking so long to fix, at least fix some of the most important bugs and let us play peacefuly until its done.

OS
    Android
    I dont want comp, i wanna play yyyy (stuck from friday) please......