Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    Hi Friends,

Obviously we had some server problems overnight - our server team is investigating and as of 9:45am PT has implemented a fix that we think should re-stabilise the game.

Please let us know if you're still having server connection problems.

-M
    Yeah, I got in after a significant load time chose my selected farming level "Powerslave" (hard) and I am staring at the "Corrupt General" Loading screen prior to battle. Took nearly 3 minutes to get into the battle. A bit laggy as well. I wouldn't say it is in a playable state. Also, Matt_LOTB, can you have Candice contact me regarding my support request
    Last edited by Lamia; 08-12-2016 at 06:37 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackshirtOgre View Post
    Also, Matt_LOTB, can you have Candice contact me regarding my support request
    For future such requests please PM me directly and I can reach out to the Support team on your behalf.

OS
    Android
    Maybe we should take a moment and relax remember Bruce Dickenson's speach from the Wacken Concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHRPEPpKO0E
    Yeah, I know that you're gonna scratch me, maim me and maul.
    You know I'm helpless from your mesmerizing cat call.

Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
    Don't you stray, don't fade away.
    Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
    Don't you stray, from the narrow way.
    Go ahead and use my Eddie in any way.
    Add BobASmith-6226 if you want to play him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    For future such requests please PM me directly and I can reach out to the Support team on your behalf.
    Will do, I can do that. Not very savvy with message boards.
    Last edited by BlackshirtOgre; 08-12-2016 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Added sentence

OS
    iOS
    Hello guys,

I'm playing on iOS and using a Facebook account. Here's what I'm encountering so far:

1. When restarting the device the game remains stuck in the Loading Screen (at least the music is playing \m/).
    2. When reinstalling the game I'm able to login and retrieve my account. But:
    a. After playing on a secret level, I have only the 'Next' and 'Replay' buttons available in the Results screen. No matter on what button I tap, the next zone will be displayed, as it was unlocked for the first time.
    At this point, after performing a restart the game crashes every time in the Loading Screen.
    b. After another reinstall, I've played the last unlocked mission from the 'Underworld' zone and lost the battle. The game remains stuck when the enemies animation should start playing.
    After restarting the game, the game remains stuck in the Loading Screen.

So, no matter what I do, I cannot play the game.

Cheers,
    Calin
    Last edited by Calin; 08-12-2016 at 07:05 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Calin View Post
    Hello guys,

I'm playing on iOS and using a Facebook account. Here's what I'm encountering so far:

1. When restarting the device the game remains stuck in the Loading Screen (at least the music is playing \m/).
    2. When reinstalling the game I'm able to login and retrieve my account. But:
    a. After playing on a secret level, I have only the 'Next' and 'Replay' buttons available in the Results screen. No matter on what button I tap, the next zone will be displayed, as it was unlocked for the first time.
    At this point, after performing a restart the game crashes every time in the Loading Screen.
    b. After another reinstall, I've played the last unlocked mission from the 'Underworld' zone and lost the battle. The game remains stuck when the enemies animation should start playing.
    After restarting the game, the game remains stuck in the Loading Screen.

So, no matter what I do, I cannot play the game.

Cheers,
    Calin
    i have the exact same problem today and all day yesterday

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    Hi Friends,

Obviously we had some server problems overnight - our server team is investigating and as of 9:45am PT has implemented a fix that we think should re-stabilise the game.

Please let us know if you're still having server connection problems.

-M
    I am still stuck on the loading screen after 8 minutes :/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    i have the exact same problem today and all day yesterday
    Welcome to the Facebook loop there's not much of you can do about it, just wait for the devs to release a patch
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    i dont login thru facebook - i login thru email account.. i call it the infinite-eddie-sky-cloud-loading-playing-with-your-money-and-emotions-pissing-you-off loop

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    Welcome to the Facebook loop there's not much of you can do about it, just wait for the devs to release a patch
    I've never encountered this issue until today. However, I've had login issues, but after a single game restart I was able to reach the Cosmos and play.