Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    WOW, this is FANTASTIC!

Matt, big thank you to you and the entire team for all of your work on this. Can't wait for it to go live!
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRising View Post
    well like i said when it comes to apple products they are picky and just depends how fast they get to it, now android don't have to go through that but it sounds like the dev team will wait for apple to give the ok so both devise updates get released together so everyone is on a level playing field. other wise apple users may be upset android users get the update possible days before them, so wise choice from the dev side.
    I'm on the iOS side, so I sure appreciate it!

LOTB Producer
    The Time Rift Dungeons Client Update is now live on Android. It will take a little while to propagate.

The Time Rift will not become available to play until after the iOS version has been live for around 24 hours, however, we felt it was worthwhile to release our Android version now that it is ready to go in order to address the bugs and issues that this release should fix.

We are still in submission with Apple, but not yet approved for release. I haven't got an ETA on that yet, we'll get it out as soon as we can.

If it happens that we are able to turn the feature on, but the schedule is such that the dungeons would be closed on that day otherwise, we'll look at opening them early to give you keeners a chance to get in

Cheers,
    -M
    Last edited by Matt_LOTB; 08-11-2016 at 11:39 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hmm I haven't got it yet, I'll check. Thanks Matt!

Edit: Got It! And great news, all my secret locations got unlocked!!!!
    Last edited by jpmusic; 08-12-2016 at 12:02 AM.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    Haven't seen the update on the Play Store yet. It can take a few minutes to replicate in every server. Thanks for letting us know.

Can't wait to be able download it.

Edit: Just got it, 30 seconds after posting this.

Edit 2: For real Kaijester... change The Unmodly for The Meme Master... Sounds way better.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-11-2016 at 11:41 PM.

Thanks Matt!!!

Downloaded and we will not be able to gain any 3 stars evo shards until event open...in the meantime,

Name:  Jimmy mcmillan 12082016073719.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  83.2 KB

OS
    Android
    Damn... The Time Rift Void looks sexy!!!

Too excited about the update? Maybe :P
    Last edited by Kaijester; 08-12-2016 at 04:58 AM. Reason: remove explicit abbreviation

OS
    iOS
    ios user here .. nothing yet .. i ve seen this happen in other games - ios updates are delayed for weeks even months. hopefully it is not the case here. great game btw .. cheers

OS
    Android
    Nice.

Now my corrupt general sounds like Mickey Mouse when he hits with his normal attack in 2x speed

Several of my secret locations were unlocked and display for downtime are shown in 2 to 4 days correctly.