Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Damn still no info on the ios update release time? Well i guess its kinda good cuz ios version of the game is currently amazing for me, my brother who uses android cant even log in :P lets hope all problems are solved and no more of these bugs after the ios release

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Damn still no info on the ios update release time? Well i guess its kinda good cuz ios version of the game is currently amazing for me, my brother who uses android cant even log in :P lets hope all problems are solved and no more of these bugs after the ios release
    It's only 8:18 AM in Vancouver, we have to wait a bit more :P
    Cheers,
    Calin
    Nonsensei-1068

OS
    iOS
    regarding the current troubles in this game:

"There's a time to live, and a time to die
    when it's time to meet the mak'er.
    There's a time to live, but isn't it strange,
    that as soon as you're born, you're dy-ing?"

(...let's hope not... but wait!)

"I've been re-booorn agaaaaaaaaaaaain"

LOTB Producer
    Hi everyone!

As of a few minutes ago, we have set the iOS version of the Time Rift Dungeons update live. Feel free to download it from the app store at your convenience. We intend to implement a force upgrade to this version on both platforms before the end of the day.

We are still investigating the cause of the issues that we were experiencing with the game late last week, but we believe that releasing the client at this point is the best course of action - it should still address an number of significant bugs, and it may help us narrow our path of investigation into our server outages.

The Release time of the dungeons themselves are still TBD, but I'll get back to you all as soon as we have a better idea what to expect.

-M

OS
    Android
    Thx for the info...

Are you going to increase the 3* shards drop rate in the meantime?

LOTB Producer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Thx for the info...

Are you going to increase the 3* shards drop rate in the meantime?
    Until we understand what's been taking our server down, we are (understandably, I hope) a little gunshy about doing another server push, even if it's a only a data change. I'll speak with the designers about it if it turns out we won't be able to get the dungeons opened today.

-M

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    Until we understand what's been taking our server down, we are (understandably, I hope) a little gunshy about doing another server push, even if it's a only a data change. I'll speak with the designers about it if it turns out we won't be able to get the dungeons opened today.

-M
    Thank you Matt.

We know you guys have been working hard to get all these issues resolved and we appreciate it. Thanks for the hard work!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post

-M
    Oh. I'm sorry. I thought the Dungeons would be closed for like a week or so.

It's ok then, take your time. It's totally understandable.

OS
    iOS
    Thank god i thought its gonna be something like 3 days or so, everyone appreciates your hard work. Great time to test out my new child of the damned!

OS
    iOS
    Updated the iOS version. No change. Game still hung up at load screen. Five bucks, visions Eddie and axis bomber boy are what I lost. I've gone through worse in life. I think I left a pack of smokes on the counter at the store the other day. That was at least five and change. It'd be nice if the game worked though. They should really give some nice gifts to the people who stick it out.