Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Hi,
    since this morning (update IOS IPAD), the game seems to crash only in secret worlds missions (every 2/3 missions). Talisman update is ok for me. no bug on the time rift for the moment. have a nice day.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osogaru View Post
    Hi,
    since this morning (update IOS IPAD), the game seems to crash only in secret worlds missions (every 2/3 missions). Talisman update is ok for me. no bug on the time rift for the moment. have a nice day.
    Had myself 8 Secret world missions this morning. all in a row, no crash there.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy1974 View Post
    Had myself 8 Secret world missions this morning. all in a row, no crash there.
    You're lucky For the moment, I have to shut down the game after every mission and restart to be sure the game not crash at the beginning of the next mission. It's more safe, each crash cost me 1 trooper and 7 sands of time !

OS
    Android
    Downloaded the update... and i'm always stuck at loading screen. Ok, now i'm pissed, is there a moderator or DEV that can tell me and people in my same situation what we have to do to get into the game? It is possibile to help us, or we just have to restart from zero (in which case, bye bye game)? it would be nice, after one week in which i could not play. Tell us something, please!!!

As it has been mentioned there seems to be a bug with the boss, causing your allies not to damage at all. It already occurs at lvl 6 for me, so i am stuck there. I hope they fix this.

But so far so good. Keep up the good work.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JCJNL92 View Post
    As it has been mentioned there seems to be a bug with the boss, causing your allies not to damage at all. It already occurs at lvl 6 for me, so i am stuck there. I hope they fix this.

But so far so good. Keep up the good work.
    yes, its when the boss hits you with the lower accuracy skill, my eddie wont do any damage although my allies do, i think they've mentioned this, and will be fixed
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Bombatomica View Post
    Downloaded the update... and i'm always stuck at loading screen. Ok, now i'm pissed, is there a moderator or DEV that can tell me and people in my same situation what we have to do to get into the game? It is possibile to help us, or we just have to restart from zero (in which case, bye bye game)? it would be nice, after one week in which i could not play. Tell us something, please!!!
    Fyi Lamia been trying to speed up the process for you guys, so you can PM her you ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    Please PM me your ticket # you received after emailing support@ironmaidenlegacy.com and I can ask Support to look into it faster.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Freeze bug is still there. After killing the boss (L8 Timerift) the chest is falling down, then I stand in front of my team and nothing happens.
    i get that sometimes, its seems to be whenever i get away from wifi and my phone network kicks in, i exit, as in press the home button (not a reboot) and going back in solves it for me
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Freeze-Bug is still there. Happened in Timerift L8, after killing the boss. Chest falls down, then freez starring at my team in front of them.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Fyi Lamia been trying to speed up the process for you guys, so you can PM her you ticket.
    I contacted the support but i didn't receive a ticket. Someone could give me Lamia's email?