Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    They are dropping in the higher floors of dungeon so far. Levels 7-to-10

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Impossible 4 me to get 3* evolution shards. Where do these shards drop? Timerift L10? Underworld madness?

Aaah... I know... you want our money, right? Im off now until the drop rate of these shards is back to normal...
    Give this game mode a chance, it was released less than 2 hours ago. I got a few drops from the last dungeons. It was released less than 2 hours ago.

I don't think the drop will be back to "normal". This is actually really good.

So far, so meh...

We have a dungeon where we can FINALLY get 3* shards. But they're on the high levels that you can't get them because your crew is so weak since you have no 3* shards, talisman upgrades are bugged, and you can't purchase skill shards.

LOTB Producer
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunvis View Post
    So far, so meh...

We have a dungeon where we can FINALLY get 3* shards. But they're on the high levels that you can't get them because your crew is so weak since you have no 3* shards, talisman upgrades are bugged, and you can't purchase skill shards.
    hey hey

Can I ask for details with regard to the talisman upgrade bug? are you still seeing this behaviour since the new game client released?

what is happening, specifically? We weren't able to reproduce the issue where talismans wouldn't level completely on the new client (though we were able to reproduce it on the old one), so we understood it to be fixed. If it's still occurring I'll reopen the issue.

-M

OS
    Android
    Has anyone else had problems with not hitting boss at level 8. My SE missed all ten or so roumds.(with no buffs visable) Sry if this has been brought up already, to many pages to read through already.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    Has anyone else had problems with not hitting boss at level 8. My SE missed all ten or so roumds.(with no buffs visable) Sry if this has been brought up already, to many pages to read through already.
    Same here lvls 8-10 sometimes they don't hit the boss had to use ironite on lvls 9 and 10 to be able to finish them. Other than that i could not find any other bug

Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    It has been brought up and the devs are aware. Luckily it is only affecting the green dungeon. The others should be ok.

OS
    iOS
    As of level 7 my Eddies seems sometimes not to inflict damage on the Boss, but drop rate, especially Ironite, is good.

Since 2 days I had no talisman roll-backs, so that seems fixed.

I think, we are on a good way, thanks Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    hey hey

Can I ask for details with regard to the talisman upgrade bug? are you still seeing this behaviour since the new game client released?

what is happening, specifically? We weren't able to reproduce the issue where talismans wouldn't level completely on the new client (though we were able to reproduce it on the old one), so we understood it to be fixed. If it's still occurring I'll reopen the issue.

-M
    Ok, Matt it seems solved, but what you will do for the runes and gold lost?

Back button works now. I'm still crashing about once every 3 matches. Is it just me?