Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    cant get in as well.

OS
    Android
    well, im glad we (me and a friend) are not the only ones having problems after the update.
    First, we got disconnected from the game, and once we finally got back into it (after a lot of failed attempts), strangely some of my 3* (or 3 crown) levels are reset. Well, i thought "nice! 3 more ironites", but once i finished that level once, it got back it's 3 crowns and no ironite rewards. Then strangely (for a short time) even a complete difficulty (Kingdom of Sands, Easy) was blocked (saying it not yet unlocked, while i was able to play the other levels. Yet i still gen numerous times kicked off the game before trying to play any level.
    Besides the graphic in Store/Soldiers are wrong. It states, that i could (am able to) buy a rare Warrior/Mage/Guard soul, but i know I bought these 3 a day before the first patch recently (so it might be still ~1 day left to buy new ones, despite its icon).
    Hope this get's fixed to sunday, (i expect just a server overload.)

OS
    iOS
    I use IOS and had no update yet, but i have the same problems like @satani. maybe it is not my new Angel of strife...

Update done, Server down. Can't login with my Samsung Tab and I'm once more frustrated. New stuff, same problem. But hey, yesterday I have jused my Samurai Eddie and ALL skills worked fine.

I have the latest version and all i get is errors, errors , and more errors. now i cannot get past the stat screen.

Don't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the update yesterday it got buggy. I upgraded a talisman fromlvl 1 to lvl 5, exit dnthe upgrade screen, and got a sever error.

I relaunched the game, the talisman was back to lvl 1 AND MY GOLD AND RUNES WERE STILL GONE! So all the crap I saved up for a week to upgrade got taken from me and the upgrade vanished.

And this morning, game is showing some levels that I had gold are back to blue, and I can't actually play a level because of a server error.

Not sure if they just did a quick fix or resolved a server issue, but I was having the exact same issues as satani 2-3 hours ago. But I'm in now, and everything seems ok. The battles are loading pretty slow, but other than that... so far, so good.

Also, thanks again to the Dev team for the new content! Totally stoked to get into the Time Rifts!! UP THE IRONS.

...and as soon as I post, I get booted. So, maybe we're not quite there yet!!

OS
    Android
    new issue... the game will start, but i cannot play one single level. but i saw that my ironite is down from about 340 to 3!!! im'really curious now, what will happend next.
    maybe my 5* eddie will return as 1 star level 3 eddie ;-)