Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 328
  1. #171
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunvis View Post
    How about letting us unlink Facebook from our game?

    Why? Facebook is it's own account not dedicated to particular phones. IOS and Android use there own servers. It's probably easier to get data from FB than IOS or Android. My game is hooked through the Google Achievement Facebook and game account.
    Yeah, I know that you're gonna scratch me, maim me and maul.
    You know I'm helpless from your mesmerizing cat call.

    Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
    Don't you stray, don't fade away.
    Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
    Don't you stray, from the narrow way.
    Go ahead and use my Eddie in any way.
    Add BobASmith-6226 if you want to play him.

  2. #172
    Moderator Lamia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob.A.Smith-6226 View Post
    My game is hooked through the Google Achievement Facebook and game account.
    Please note that Google Play does not save your game progress, it only tracks achievements. The only 2 methods for saving your game to the cloud are
    1) Creating a Roadhouse account (specifying email address and password)
    2) Linking to Facebook

  3. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob.A.Smith-6226 View Post
    Why? Facebook is it's own account not dedicated to particular phones. IOS and Android use there own servers. It's probably easier to get data from FB than IOS or Android. My game is hooked through the Google Achievement Facebook and game account.
    Because it's not needed.

    I only added FB to add friends. I don't need it and it does nothing but cause an annoying issue.

  4. #174
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    Please note that Google Play does not save your game progress, it only tracks achievements. The only 2 methods for saving your game to the cloud are
    1) Creating a Roadhouse account (specifying email address and password)
    2) Linking to Facebook
    There you go simply don't link to Facebook. Just Roadhouse account.
    Yeah, I know that you're gonna scratch me, maim me and maul.
    You know I'm helpless from your mesmerizing cat call.

    Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
    Don't you stray, don't fade away.
    Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
    Don't you stray, from the narrow way.
    Go ahead and use my Eddie in any way.
    Add BobASmith-6226 if you want to play him.

  5. #175
    no, i can't play. server error. and the rift tell wait for the next update.

  6. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Yorkshire
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    535
    Still stuck at loading screen with a 3/4 progress bar here too :/

  7. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    i have done that .. i get my data back and m able to play 1 round after which all locations lock up again. and then next time back to square 1 .. loading screen
    has anyone on ios had any luck after the update ?
    I updated the ios version 3 hours ago and it seems to be working. Had about 10 fights, no error.

  8. #178
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    79
    Hi,
    update downloaded this morning (IOS IPAD)
    - crash every 2/3 battles at the start, 10 troopers lost today (sorry)... (the problem occur in secret missions & classic battles)...
    - New (for me) Problems with Eddie classic & Carriage Rider : some hits doesn't do any damages even perfect ones.
    - blue allied soldier shield doesn't activate sometimes
    it's worse now than before ... please do something... no new level or new options or new dungeons or new characters... just the actual ones working would be great
    Last edited by osogaru; 08-16-2016 at 11:00 AM.

  9. #179
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Italy
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    54
    Always stuck at loading screen, 3/4 bar loaded and then nothing. Game recognizes my account (it says "logged as bombatomica"), logged google play too, but then nothing more, stuck forever. A question: if i try to delete and reinstall the game (i'm linked via Facebook), is there a possibility that i lose my progress or i can try safely? Because i have completed all areas with three golden skull, have two 5 star character, if i lose this i don't think i will restart game from zero, i'm done with it. Is it better to wait for DEV for fix this? Thanks...

  10. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombatomica View Post
    Always stuck at loading screen, 3/4 bar loaded and then nothing. Game recognizes my account (it says "logged as bombatomica"), logged google play too, but then nothing more, stuck forever. A question: if i try to delete and reinstall the game (i'm linked via Facebook), is there a possibility that i lose my progress or i can try safely? Because i have completed all areas with three golden skull, have two 5 star character, if i lose this i don't think i will restart game from zero, i'm done with it. Is it better to wait for DEV for fix this? Thanks...
    Hey Bomb, i have done this but on IOS, as long as your account is linked in some way of form, the data will be stored on their server so you wont lose any progress
    Dutch-2701

    5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)


    * Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •