Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    Hi everyone!

As of a few minutes ago, we have set the iOS version of the Time Rift Dungeons update live. Feel free to download it from the app store at your convenience. We intend to implement a force upgrade to this version on both platforms before the end of the day.

We are still investigating the cause of the issues that we were experiencing with the game late last week, but we believe that releasing the client at this point is the best course of action - it should still address an number of significant bugs, and it may help us narrow our path of investigation into our server outages.

The Release time of the dungeons themselves are still TBD, but I'll get back to you all as soon as we have a better idea what to expect.

-M
    Thanks Matt!! We appreciate this very much!
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

Hi everyone!

As of a few minutes ago, we have set the iOS version of the Time Rift Dungeons update live. Feel free to download it from the app store at your convenience. We intend to implement a force upgrade to this version on both platforms before the end of the day.

We are still investigating the cause of the issues that we were experiencing with the game late last week, but we believe that releasing the client at this point is the best course of action - it should still address an number of significant bugs, and it may help us narrow our path of investigation into our server outages.

The Release time of the dungeons themselves are still TBD, but I'll get back to you all as soon as we have a better idea what to expect.

-M
    Thanks for the info!

LOTB Producer
    We have now set the server to require the newest version of the game client in order to play. Preliminary data suggests that the fix to the Facebook loop issue isn't 100% successful, but we do still believe it should bring incidence down considerably.

The current plan is to push a server update this afternoon to address our server instability, and we intend to activate the Time Rift Dungeons tomorrow morning. If anything changes, I'll keep you up to date.

-M

OS
    iOS
    Fantastic news! You guys are all rockstars!

OS
    Android
    We have now set the server to require the newest version of the game client in order to play. Preliminary data suggests that the fix to the Facebook loop issue isn't 100% successful, but we do still believe it should bring incidence down considerably.

The current plan is to push a server update this afternoon to address our server instability, and we intend to activate the Time Rift Dungeons tomorrow morning. If anything changes, I'll keep you up to date.

-M
    That's what we're talking about, thank you!
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

How about letting us unlink Facebook from our game?

I don't know if they are doing a good work here, or if the update will fix at least the major problems of the game, but I like this kind of comunication: dates, hours, progress on work etc...
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    iOS
    did the update for ios .. still cant log in. stuck on the eddie sky background with the spinning loading sign. this is frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    did the update for ios .. still cant log in. stuck on the eddie sky background with the spinning loading sign. this is frustrating
    You try deleting the game, reinstalling, then logging back into your account?

You shoudl set up an account first if you haven't already

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunvis View Post
    You try deleting the game, reinstalling, then logging back into your account?

You shoudl set up an account first if you haven't already
    i have done that .. i get my data back and m able to play 1 round after which all locations lock up again. and then next time back to square 1 .. loading screen
    has anyone on ios had any luck after the update ?