Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombatomica View Post
    Always stuck at loading screen, 3/4 bar loaded and then nothing. Game recognizes my account (it says "logged as bombatomica"), logged google play too, but then nothing more, stuck forever. A question: if i try to delete and reinstall the game (i'm linked via Facebook), is there a possibility that i lose my progress or i can try safely? Because i have completed all areas with three golden skull, have two 5 star character, if i lose this i don't think i will restart game from zero, i'm done with it. Is it better to wait for DEV for fix this? Thanks...
    It is quite safe unless you choose the wrong option (sometimes there is option for LV1 account or your LVxx account) when you login with FB. Even if you chose wrongly, I understand from the Devs that they are still able to get your profile back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Hey Bomb, i have done this but on IOS, as long as your account is linked in some way of form, the data will be stored on their server so you wont lose any progress
    Ok thanks, i'll try... cross fingers.

OS
    iOS
    good luck as im not sure what i did to not have all these issues
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    I dont kno wut just happened but when in used a skill shard on a child the game it lvled up oblivion and after that i opened up the lvl up menu wanting to lvl my child, after that a popup telling me that oblivion has lvled up came and couldnt be closed, had to ose the whe game for it to go

OS
    Android
    Ok, i deleted and reinstalled the game, dowloaded various update, logged with facebook aaaaaaandddd.... stuck! Same as usual, at loading screen, 3/4 of the bar and then nothing more.
    I begin to feel a little frustrated. Just a little.

OS
    iOS
    Yes !
    Exactly the same for me : there is a HUGE PB with this game and the most frustrating is that we don't know if the team work on this !!!

If anyone or if you find a workaround, please let me know by MP, I ll do the same

OS
    iOS
    im sure they are trying to figure out whats going on, it must be very frustrating for the ones that cant login to the game i think all you can do is just wait for them to come with a fix which will hopefully roll out alongside the Time Rift dungeon
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    I hope you're right...

OS
    iOS
    Ofc he is, im sure the devs are working their lives out of their bodies trying to fix the game, and im sure they understand that the game isnt stable yet and im sure some of them play the game and may or may not have encountered the bugs themselves

OS
    iOS
    i think this is quite normal for a newly developed game to carry its bugs, i dont thin k you can ever be really sure what will happen until the game goes live, its hard to anticipate a servers reaction to a bucketload of traffic which i im not sure you can actually test during a QA
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad