Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRising View Post
    i posted this on the facebook page so guess i will post here as well, a possible workaround for those that have a PC or mac and just want to be able to play should try bluestacks or andyroid, i use bluestacks on my pc to play mobile games because my 50 year old eyes cant do small screens and the game looks great on my 32inch monitor. other than last friday i have had no issues other than the usual bugs, even log in to the game in bluestacks with the facebook option. anyway might be worth a try folks. http://www.bluestacks.com/
    Thanks for the tip. If anything, this sounds like a cool way to play stuff at work.

I don't think it will help with the game though. The issue is the game itself, not the platform

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    So the game files are corrupted? I don't know how many people are playing this, but if there are hundreds of these cases... I don't expect to get that account back
    The game files are not corrupted, only the saves. I've created a temporary account until my issue is fixed, and the game works perfect.
    Cheers,
    Calin
    Nonsensei-1068

OS
    iOS
    Name:  kitten-hang-in-there-poster.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  72.0 KB

I know this must be super frustrating for those that are plagued by crippling bugs right now... but just remember: It's only this frustrating because you like this game so much.

Rather than getting more and more irritated by how long it's taking to fix everything - rage-quitting & deleting the app, maybe you should take a break from this game for a week and give the devs some time to sort this out properly. It sounds like they are scrambling to make everything right and at this point, there's not a lot that you could say (in terms of venting frustration) that hasn't already been expressed on these threads. It's still going to be a great game when it gets fixed - so just hang in there and don't let this phase put too bad of a taste in your mouth that you can't enjoy the game when it's up and running properly.

If you've spent money and feel like these bugs have wasted your money, well that's legitimate. I hope the powers that be are sensitive to this and offer an appropriate in-game currency to compensate those afflicted (and we've all been afflicted). It should be based on a percentage of total money spent and given in the form of Ironite in my opinion - rather than a blanket offering to everyone (even those who haven't spent a dime). That would be the most fair action. Keeping the loyalty of the games biggest fans should be the top priority. I would just hate to see players rage quit before the game really has a chance to blossom.

Last edited by OpticSugar; 08-17-2016 at 04:29 PM.

dang man , sure would be nice to get my 3*,s beyond 3 ugh.
    ShadowRising-6281

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    just remember: It's only this frustrating because you like this game so much.
    I'm trying. I'm really trying.

Is no news good news?
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

Any word on this update?

Leapdroid worked better then Bluestacks for me. I don't use it anymore in fear that my account could be lost because of multiple devices.
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98

OS
    Android
    To remain fair they should've taken down the game completely after these massive reports of people not being able to play it until things are sorted out! So now the others can take huge advantage and run miles and miles ahead of us that are affected while we will forever remain behind!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yos2112 View Post
    To remain fair they should've taken down the game completely after these massive reports of people not being able to play it until things are sorted out! So now the others can take huge advantage and run miles and miles ahead of us that are affected while we will forever remain behind!
    This is not a PVP game, and trust me, most of the people who can play just grind to get trooper badges.
    There's nothing to take "advantage" of.

Matt... Any updates?