Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Great Matt, thanx...

Please take a look to Visions Eddie too, and several others centinels chars.. some really needs some improvement...
    Some here may not agree (about sentinels needing a revamp), but I second this notion. Plus, mummy is broken now. AND I urge you to look at the paralysis talismans. 12% chance and a perfect hit requirement leaves a very tiny chance of activating. I think the set should be at least a 20% proc rate.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Here is a meme for the hardest decision made by the Devs...

Attachment 594

How about changing "The Unmodly" to the "Meme Master"... You've been on fire this last couple of days, K.

Thank you for the information Matt!

You mentioned in a previous post that you guys would "be capping player Rank at 50 in a future update". When it is capped at level 50, will those players at level 50 simply lose out on the sands of time refills that you normally get from ranking up?

Thanks as always for your updates and transparency. Looking forward to the new features!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    You're not wrong. We agonised over that.

Your team will be lopsided, and you'll just have to deal with it.

-M
    If you make 2 ranges, Eddie stand in the middle and allies on his back?

OS
    iOS
    Sounds good, hoping for it really soon!!!

OS
    Android

Cool

We have now submitted this update to Google Play and iTunes for app store review, and we expect to be able to release this update to you very soon
    Well that's me checking the Google Play store for updates every hour until it's released......

Bring it on

Kevin

A meme dedicated to those waiting...

Name:  Ill just wait here 11082016160909.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  50.4 KB

Bummer...did anyone realise that after the update we will not be able to play Lord of the Light Dungeons as the events run from Sunday to Thursday only.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Bummer...did anyone realise that after the update we will not be able to play Lord of the Light Dungeons as the events run from Sunday to Thursday only.
    I didn't. Good catch. Agh, more ANTICIPATION!

OS
    Android
    Hopefully they will move the schedule forward to allow us to play. But they also said it would be 24hrs after the update lands. So if it Lands tonight. Friday night is the earliest we'd be able to get in anyway. Maybe we'll be able to do practice battles too.