Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Doesnt apple take ages to review a proposed update? i think i came across something that said anything between 5-10 days?
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Dutch, the last big update went live on android before apple. I'm on android so this is fine by me
    Last edited by Jennie-5128; 08-11-2016 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Stupid Autocorrect

yea 5 to 10 days depending on how quick they get to it, apple is pretty picky and will go through it with a fine tooth comb first, but i have seen them give the ok in less time in other games, so yea just depends.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRising View Post
    yea 5 to 10 days depending on how quick they get to it, apple is pretty picky and will go through it with a fine tooth comb first, but i have seen them give the ok in less time in other games, so yea just depends.
    i think with the last update that went out a week or 2 ago most elements from the update where straight in before i actually downloaded the update from the store a day later
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRising View Post
    I thought 5-10 days was for a new app. Does it take that long for an update too? I've seen other games like MAA2 where devs announced the submission and pushed it through within a day

OS
    Android
    Great news!
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

OS
    Android
    Awesome news, GREAT JOB Dev team
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I thought 5-10 days was for a new app. Does it take that long for an update too? I've seen other games like MAA2 where devs announced the submission and pushed it through within a day
    well like i said when it comes to apple products they are picky and just depends how fast they get to it, now android don't have to go through that but it sounds like the dev team will wait for apple to give the ok so both devise updates get released together so everyone is on a level playing field. other wise apple users may be upset android users get the update possible days before them, so wise choice from the dev side.

OS
    iOS
    I am so delighted that this game has such a devout following and such a dedicated development team. This new gameplay introduced in this first 'mega-update' is a very promising sign of the future of this game.

Much thanks and praise to everyone involved on both sides!

...and now we play the waiting game.

Thank you so much for all your effort and listening the fans / players! I can't wait for the new update