Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hi, great news on the one hand, on the other hand i cannot start the game since the download. the startscreen is in a loop and after a while i become a message, that an error occured. anyone the same issues?

can't wait to move forward :-)

anyway, i like the transparency of the team, that is really nice.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    hmmm maybe i should wait updating on ios once it becomes availble, seems to be quite a few issues that need ironing out
    I'd wait if I were you, Dutch. Since I updated from Google Play the game won't load at all

ETA yep Slauki that's the exact problem I'm having

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    I'd wait if I were you, Dutch. Since I updated from Google Play the game won't load at all

cool cheers me dears, i have the same issues now even without the update, that hotfix buggered it all up
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Man I'm sorry. I mean I'm glad it's not just me, but also sad other people are suffering :/

OS
    Android
    Everything was going great yesterday, i go to sleep, wake up and woaaaaaah all hell broke lose. I'm locked out too, surely something happened during the night with the server, let's wait for the devs to get to work.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    cool cheers me dears, i have the same issues now even without the update, that hotfix buggered it all up
    Yes, the game is completely unplayable atm and when you think you just finished a level the connection with the server is lost..... i'm just not going to touch the game today, way too frustrating

OS
    iOS
    yeah i was fine this morning still and an hour in it all went tits up, i manage to use all my troopers tho
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

yup me too yesterday i finally was able to upgrade to a 4* minion, was excited to try and level it (was stuck for a pretty long time on battlefield hard)

OS
    iOS
    I blame Axis Commander for the current outage. Devs shouldn't have pissed him off.

yep can't get in game as well