Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Can't get into the game either :-(

tried once this morning not going to try again until i hear everything is fine lol, hope it gets resolved soon.

The errors, crashing, lost gold & ironite & trooper badges & runes is completely out of control. I want to love this game, especially after all the time and money I have spent on it, but the issues are ridiculous now. Page after page on here and Facebook with comments on how all of us are losing stuff we worked hard in this game for. The frustration is overwhelming, no point in even opening the app today as my gold is depleted and I can't cash in my trooper badges due to errors. This game is a great concept, but definitely grates on the nerves and not worth emptying your wallet for. We should all be compensated for the loot and time we have lost dealing with these issues. Today will be the first day since launch that I will be inactive in this game.

OS
    Android
    the game works atm the first time today! i could clear some secret levels and earn gold. but my ironite isn't back. i earned some in secret levels and the counter remains on lousy 3 ironite :-(

EDIT: i'm using an s4 mini

EDIT 2: one secret location won't load... so the game is far from stabile, but ways better than the whole day
    Last edited by slauki; 08-12-2016 at 05:04 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

LOTB Producer
    Hi Friends,

Obviously we had some server problems overnight - our server team is investigating and as of 9:45am PT has implemented a fix that we think should re-stabilise the game.

Please let us know if you're still having server connection problems.

-M

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    Hi Friends,

Obviously we had some server problems overnight - our server team is investigating and as of 9:45am PT has implemented a fix that we think should re-stabilise the game.

-M
    Game is working fine again in my end. Thank you!

OS
    Android
    Hi Friends,

-M
    Right now I'm stuck on the loading screen 3/4 of the way and I still get errors connecting to the server
    Is the fix being implemented now or later

OS
    Android
    I'm still locked from levels I've unlocked. I'm hooked through facebook.
    Yeah, I know that you're gonna scratch me, maim me and maul.
    You know I'm helpless from your mesmerizing cat call.

Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
    Don't you stray, don't fade away.
    Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
    Don't you stray, from the narrow way.
    Go ahead and use my Eddie in any way.
    Add BobASmith-6226 if you want to play him.

OS
    iOS
    Hi Friends,

-M
    hello Matt, .. not sure what fix was applied .. but it does nt seem to be working for me .. stuck on the loading screen with the eddie cloud. i m on ios latest version
    thanks

I have lost my whole account after this update, which i spent more then 130€ in. Any Chance o get it back? UserID was kalle-2324 , also i feel sorry for my 50 troopers that i cant support them now.