Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gold

gold

After the latest update, i cannot accumulate any gold, in daily prizes and not even after a won round, im at the point were i need that gold, or why bother playing to accumulate stuff to level up, i would even hate to spend money as i probably wouldnt get it.

OS
    Android
    Secret locations give the most gold. Also, farming.

Farming is everything

I gain the most gold farming and then selling runes I don't need or have more than enough of. I may regret this later, but it gives me 200k+ per session for the time being.

Re:gold

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Secret locations give the most gold. Also, farming.

Farming is everything
    Oh i know how to farm and get gold from secret locations, what im saying is any gold i win from any of the above two, does not get added to my gold total

I have deleted app, reinstalled and logged back in, still the same.... Frustrating!!!

This seems like an unique bug, you should email to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com so that the Game Team can look into it and help you resolve the issue.

Thanks, I have, but Im sure they are busy... but realistically no reason to play other than daily prizes.... even then, I cant claim the gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    This seems like an unique bug, you should email to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com so that the Game Team can look into it and help you resolve the issue.

Ya tried that, no results

Quote Originally Posted by Skullkap View Post
    Thanks, I have, but Im sure they are busy... but realistically no reason to play other than daily prizes.... even then, I cant claim the gold

Ya tried that, no results

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post

OS
    Android
    glad that i found someone with a similar issue, so i don't think this is unique...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.