Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any lists of talisman drop locations?

Just trying to fill in a few blanks and the drop lists in game dont show some of the ones im looking for.

OS
    Android
    I don't think there is... Maybe if you tell us which ones you are looking for we could give you some hints.

Quote Originally Posted by rchimus View Post
    Just trying to fill in a few blanks and the drop lists in game dont show some of the ones im looking for.
    Good question. I don't' think anyone has compiled a list of the locations. Other than the drop info list, I only specifically know that the purple void talismans and green paralysis talismas drop in underworld madness (I think any stage) and the Vampiric talismans drop a set of 3 at the secret stage "Light Bringer" on Underworld hard. The others, I don't really know.

Which ones are you looking for?

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    I guess you´re looking for the Vampiric and the Comet ones, as those two are the only two I know of that are not listed. You can get the Vampiric ones on the secret location in Underworld on Hard mode on your first run through. The Comet ones seem to be founders pack only, even though I didn´t receive them, so I guess founders packs with a certain value only. If you didn´t mean them, please specify which ones you are looking for.

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    Damn, ninja´d

boost bulwark, health mystical and guardian safeguard were the 3 i was looking for. is it that the in game drops menu just shows a random type but drops all the different types of that talisman? like battlefield says it drops guardian fierce so will it drop all guardian types?

OS
    iOS
    Yes, but have a look at the level 50 stats of each talisman before you spend two weeks searching and upgrading those... The stats for red fierce are through the roof. Mystical talismans provide no modifier bonus at this time, tested not working no green talisman thread yet. And I can't remember which yellow ones off the top of my head work, but I think the warp ones were the way to go.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

boost and warp yellows both work but equate to the same stat increase since warp is working incorrectly. rush is broke. im using a sentinel full health overwhelming build and wanted to have some mystic to swap in if i needed more MR. the safeguard i wanted for gunner eddies red spots.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rchimus View Post
    boost and warp yellows both work but equate to the same stat increase since warp is working incorrectly. rush is broke. im using a sentinel full health overwhelming build and wanted to have some mystic to swap in if i needed more MR. the safeguard i wanted for gunner eddies red spots.
    For gunner Eddies, guardian is better than safeguard. As their stats are pretty much even across the board, your better off with the +20%.

Does anyone remember where the freeze talismans drop?