Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

need help to complete UNDERWORLD

Need strong enough allies cuz im stuck, after latest update cant gen any 3* evo shard, cant buy any 3* evo shards so only way to solve this is help from YOU, troopers, cuz i cant evolve my troopers or talismans and im weak for UNDERWORLD (HARD), my nickname is cHaoSs-1022, add me if u think ur strong enough, or post ur nickname here and i will add you, thanks a lot for now, hope we can pas through this together

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by cHaoSs View Post
    Need strong enough allies cuz im stuck, after latest update cant gen any 3* evo shard, cant buy any 3* evo shards so only way to solve this is help from YOU, troopers, cuz i cant evolve my troopers or talismans and im weak for UNDERWORLD (HARD), my nickname is cHaoSs-1022, add me if u think ur strong enough, or post ur nickname here and i will add you, thanks a lot for now, hope we can pas through this together
    3* evo shard dont drop any longer apart from secret locations, i can clear a space if you want to add me
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

DUTCH, thx, added

OS
    iOS
    DUTCH, thx, added
    cool have accepted you, good luck
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

you can add me, daisu1-4294, many troopers used my character to help them through. Also there is a lot of bug with underworld, make sure not to use reflect at certain battles and keep an eye on frost children of damn and you wont have your game freeze

daisu1,thx, will add u for sure, thx for info and BIG thanks to DUTCH, finaly completed chapter NUMBER OF THE BEAST on HARD without any problems, went thru nice and easy, without revive, wow amazing carriage rider eddie, cheers, big thanks again, now im going to face underworld on madnees...didnt even there drop 3* evo shards? or?

OS
    iOS
    daisu1,thx, will add u for sure, thx for info and BIG thanks to DUTCH, finaly completed chapter NUMBER OF THE BEAST on HARD without any problems, went thru nice and easy, without revive, wow amazing carriage rider eddie, cheers, big thanks again, now im going to face underworld on madnees...didnt even there drop 3* evo shards? or?
    Good stuff man happy to help, 3* evos only drop in secret locations now, but with the new update around the corner we'll be able to get them.
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    They dont drop anymore, they will be adding the new time rift dungeons (correct me if i got the wrong name) that give those

daisu1 I just noticed that I already have u in my troopers list...dont know how long xD

well, thx u guys, so we just need to wait for new big update...hope it will be here in very near future