Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    iOS
    And have to emphasize - I sharded him cause it provided a new challenge building a team around him - not cause he's great.

There are 4* who perform like 5* (Harpy, Nav Eddie) - and there are 4* who barely earn the designation.

This guy definitely falls in the latter camp...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    It's a very valid point. Obviously it's main purpose is defensive - not offensive - so I'm sure the thought process during the design phase was longer is better.

I really never use the shield - power is almost always better spent elsewhere
    Agreed! If it's not taking down the defensive team, it's probably a wasted effort for the energy. As it stands, it'd probably be better if you could get all shards to land on his basic and nothing on his power move. Then it could be used as an offensive ability.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    I'll take it!

I'm weird like that though, my two most wanted chars atm are CG and Beelzebub lmao! AoF and Pris are game changers for sure... even though they both got clipped, still very useful chars. Also, Wrath is one of my new faves. Shard that guy asap if you have him!
    Yea, I like Wrath and have fully sharded him, but he isn't very useful against the defense teams of the top players like GMAC, Nicko, Bradata, etc. AoE attackers trigger too many counters...I prefer single hitters. It is slower no doubt, but I am not skilled like the top guys so I take my time.