Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    It depends on your playstyle and which one you like to look at better. Soldier Eddie has a higher damage potential, but you can't go wrong either way. Carriage Rider is less common and has some really cool and powerful abilities.

Sure does. I'd just need to change some talismans on mine to give him a bit more HP. He's kind of a beast though

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeboo View Post
    I can clear Number of the Beast Hard ever time, 5882 gold.
    Is it worth it, though? It takes more time than other levels that net you almost the same amount of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Thanks for the input. I like carriage rider a lot. But he can be kind of a glass cannon
    You know what, I've realized that "glass cannons" in this game are kinda non existant. For Example, I have a 5* Harpy that has only 2k health when maxed, although, because of the talismans I use on her she's over 24k health. Some might say that she is not supposed to have that amount of health and I'm loosing a lot of damage potential, and they are right. But currently, there's no need for more damage, and certainly there's no need for that amount of health to. I'll be doing some more testing this next days.

It's amazing how "customizables" characters are in this game because of talismans, and I love that. The fact that we can have a discussion about 2, 3 or even more builds for the same character is one of the things that makes this game great.

OS
    iOS
    Quick question in relation to the talismans that Gonzo has posted. If you only have a 4* SE which talisman would you leave off? I am guessing one of the yellow ones?

Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Quick question in relation to the talismans that Gonzo has posted. If you only have a 4* SE which talisman would you leave off? I am guessing one of the yellow ones?
    I have build him like this:

Name:  Screenshot_2016-08-12-12-27-02.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  488.3 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2016-08-12-12-28-45.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  489.1 KB

Thief talisman (1 of 3 versions) 4*
    Strengh talisman (fierce) 4*
    normaly he is a bit more powerful but with the evolving talismans bug they are only in lvl 35