Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

evolving glitches

Just leveled up my level 4 soulless demon to a level 5 star. The game glitched again and turned my should be level 5 into a level 1????????? Really guys. After putting in days and plenty of money into this game this is what happens?????? Can you please fix this for me

I actually did the same thing on the Sentinel Soulless Demon, and posted on the compilation of reported bugs thread to warn others.

Anyway, the game team added a 5 stars Soulless Demon after i sent a ticket to report the issue. So please send an email to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com to report it.

Went back to check on the compilation thread and noticed that this problem has been hotfix-ed. I will check with Lamia and to indicate this issue has not been fixed.

Please advise your IGN and when did you upgraded your green demon.

I leveled him up to 4 again level 80 . I received no reply. Frustrating . I sent another email to see if I can get him bumped back up to 5 .

I evolved him on 8 3 2016

I have the same things for Talismans but strangely only for the Energy Talisman (Mystical). I have evolved them on 4 stars lvl 40 (max), and after playing with my team it downgraded at lvl 38. I evolved them 3 times and it's always the same things...

Quote Originally Posted by vgta99 View Post
    I have the same things for Talismans but strangely only for the Energy Talisman (Mystical). I have evolved them on 4 stars lvl 40 (max), and after playing with my team it downgraded at lvl 38. I evolved them 3 times and it's always the same things...
    That is a known bug as well. The reason this happened to you is that you used the runes of the same color as your talisman. They are supposed to give you bonus XP, and they do initially. If you don't evolve the talisman right away the xp will drop to what it would have been with a different color rune.

The best workaround is to evolve the talisman immediately (if possible). This will prevent your talisman from losing levels. Or just use different color runes so as not to frustrate yourself until they fix this.

I don't even know how to start this post,but i am really close to just deleting this game and never look back. I have been playing intensively for about two weeks, even invested some real money(which I rarely do in app games) and I was having a great time. it didn't take long to notice that the game is full of bugs and broken mechanics, but nothing serious enough to overweight the coolness (i even played the red angel and learned a way around him healing the enemies)....but this morning i received a nasty punch in the face which I don't think I'm going to get over. just like vgta99 mentioned above, I've finally decided to spend my hardly earned runes to max my Eddies talismans to 4*. i lost almost all runes and went from 200K gold to 3 000 only to get back after a couple of battles and find my talismans at the same lvl as they were before my BIG upgrade and all the resources gone. so i grinded a bit more and spent everything again to get them to 40 and once i left the my team screen and went back in....THEY ARE BACK TO 39 AGAIN??!!! so im completly broke and frustrated. I'm aware that there is nothing the support can do about it,so I guess the only thing left for me to do is to leave this otherwise stunning game (it was love at first sight) and never return....sad

Can we know if this will be fixed in the next update?
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    so im completly broke and frustrated. I'm aware that there is nothing the support can do about it
    Support does give out compensation for lost items but I believe they only give out Ironite and Trooper Badges. I'd still suggest emailing them and once you have PM me your ticket # and I'll see if I can speed it along for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    Can we know if this will be fixed in the next update?
    The shards experience for characters will be fixed in the imminent update. I am not sure about the runes for talismans tho, I believe that's new since the Aug 9th server update?