Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LOTB Producer

Server Hotfix - August 11 2016

Hey all,

You may have noticed a small update was just pushed, this was a hotfix to correct a couple of issues introduced with our previous server push this week.

• Fixed an issue where Mummy Eddie's Special could crash the game
    • Fixed an issue where Rainmaker Eddie's Special could hang the game
    • Fixed an issue enemy characters could hang the game by using their "charge" abilities
    • Fixed some broken text in the Help Menu

Cheers,
    -M
    Last edited by Matt_LOTB; 08-11-2016 at 09:47 PM.

OS
    Android
    My game just downloaded the files upon restart. Got a message saying log in failed but it went through a second later.

Also, there's some weird stuff. Please check your inbox.

Yoy! I can use mummy again!

Hey Matt,

I haven't been able to play since about 1030 pm EST yesterday. I know you said you guys posted the patch but thought we should be able to play on the old version.

Basically it will get to Start and then once I hit that, I get the spinning skull indefinitely. The Eddie clouds also change from the standard blue to a red color but never progress past that.

OS
    Android
    Hey Matt,
    After being stable for about a week now (for me at least), the game repeatedly crashes and the mysterious locked missions bug is back.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jonmop View Post
    I haven't been able to play since about 1030 pm EST yesterday.

Basically it will get to Start and then once I hit that, I get the spinning skull indefinitely.
    That sounds like Facebook Loop issue, which should be resolved when Time Rift dungeons come out. If you've emailed support about this please PM me your ticket #.

Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    the game repeatedly crashes and the mysterious locked missions bug is back.
    Loss of progress bug will hopefully be fixed with Time Rift Dungeons update. As for crashing, it depends on where you crash. Check Compilation of Reported Bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    there's some weird stuff. Please check your inbox.
    Matt has more important things to do than monitor the forum all day. Please post bugs in the forum or PM me directly for urgent issues.
    Last edited by Lamia; 08-11-2016 at 11:09 PM.

OS
    iOS
    hi guys .. i was on the game and then got kicked out .. possibly cause of the updates .. however, when i log back in i have lost all of my progress .. all my worlds are now locked? any fix for this ?

OS
    Android
    Okay, I know that this isn't new. But is to me. 90 minutes ago I was on the store page. Everything was showing unlocked even though I already had purchased this week's skill shard. I was 75 Trooper badges from the Assassin soul so I ran 3 missions. I went back to the page to find it locked.

Ps. If you only want new bugs here, how about fixing old ones.
    Oh well
    No matter how far.

OS
    Android
    And it just keeps getting better! I had 3 unused Assassin souls in my 'book'. I was just there, I now only had one! This is getting old fast. I won't even get into the fact that you have all but slammed the door in the face of all those haven't collected enough 3* Evo shards to make it to end game. So I guess if you don't already have a 5* team your SOL huh? I just ran down the "Road to Ruin" on madness 100 consecutive times. Every drop was recorded. Not 1 single 3* evo.
    Oh well
    No matter how far.

After this patch, I've just lot a TON of of runes upgrading talismans. I upgraded a talisman from lvl 20 to 50. Exited out of upgrade screen to get teh "server error". Restarted game, upgrade was gone, so were runes.

Tried upgrading again with just a few runes, crashed again