Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    And it just keeps getting better! I had 3 unused Assassin souls in my 'book'. I was just there, I now only had one! This is getting old fast. I won't even get into the fact that you have all but slammed the door in the face of all those haven't collected enough 3* Evo shards to make it to end game. So I guess if you don't already have a 5* team your SOL huh? I just ran down the "Road to Ruin" on madness 100 consecutive times. Every drop was recorded. Not 1 single 3* evo.
    I think it's safe to assume by now that they've completely removed 3* evo shards from the regular campaign, except for "high-level" secret locations (I dropped a sets of 3x 3* blue evo shards twice from those).

I keep losing talisman power after maxing them out, I go back and the level is lower, causing me to lose gold and runes that I had to grind for. The game still crashes and I'm losing out on trooper badges. Trying to cash in the trooper badges I currently have to get a warrior soul and it says there's an error. I love this game and have been relentlessly playing since launch day, but the bugs are really bad still on top of not being able to evolve characters due to there being no 3* evo shards available. At the very least, it seems Eddies are a bit more attainable than they once were. I'm only still playing to collect all the Eddie's I can, but losing my loot is getting unbearably frustrating now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by talpuz View Post
    I think it's safe to assume by now that they've completely removed 3* evo shards from the regular campaign, except for "high-level" secret locations (I dropped a sets of 3x 3* blue evo shards twice from those).
    There's no assumption about it.

Name:  Screenshot_2016-08-12-01-12-02(1).png
Views: 314
Size:  180.0 KB
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

Since this update the game crashes every time I try to use it

It is either:
    - Cannot contact server at the loading screen, or generic "error please restart"
    - Get into the game and my campaign levels are locked (previously 3* everything, now Underworld first area is missing so cannot play. Although all other underworld levels are gold)
    - Get halfway through a mission then game gives a server error please restart.

I had no major issues before this update. Will the next update magically make this playable again? And if so (and I'll believe it when I see it) when is it rolling out?

Quote Originally Posted by JaymzD666 View Post
    I keep losing talisman power after maxing them out, I go back and the level is lower, causing me to lose gold and runes that I had to grind for. The game still crashes and I'm losing out on trooper badges. Trying to cash in the trooper badges I currently have to get a warrior soul and it says there's an error. I love this game and have been relentlessly playing since launch day, but the bugs are really bad still on top of not being able to evolve characters due to there being no 3* evo shards available. At the very least, it seems Eddies are a bit more attainable than they once were. I'm only still playing to collect all the Eddie's I can, but losing my loot is getting unbearably frustrating now.
    Same with me. I lost a LOT of gold and runes while upgrading talismans

99 bugs in the code, 99 bugs, take one out, patch the code, 150 new bugs in the code....

Unplayable at the Moment. Lost some progress in the maps and have to unlock maps again (had completed everything inclusive beast in madness), game crashes a lot today. Some maps always at the same enemy move, some after finishing the map, some freezes, sometimes unable to login. It's way worse than before- even after the hotfix

OS
    Android
    i got the same issue
    bto-2651