Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Stop adding new content! Fix your bugs that make game unplayable!

You guys need to understand your game is unplayable! Stop adding more content fix your bugs.....

Been seeing in bug forum that you know Number of the Beast is broken....Ive lost numerous (played and froze losing all progress) 20+valuable troopers and turn cost. And yes Ive tried your workarounds THEY DONT WORK! And its ridiculous to ask users to use them for so long!

Am a game and app reviewer and seen this before your about a couple of months away from losing your game population! Players dont want to spend money on in app purchases to lose their money to a game that is unplayable no matter how cool it is.

I am about a week after frustratingly playing and crashing every night for at least 10 times for about 3 weeks from calling apple and getting all monies spent while reviewing ( appx $100+ in app $) and moving on while submitting a review to mag and internet content point with a stay away game unstable and more frustration then fun....moral of the review is dont waste time and money.

Adding mire content while so many bugs and unplayable freeze smells of a company who cares more about money then good content and a great player experience.

Hope you dont go down this road further....

Archer

Not to dismiss your experience with this game, but I'm not having any of the instability issues you are. Aside from a few known issues (Reflect bug, blizzard shield bug). A random crash here and then when doing a lot in my Team window.
    Far from unplayable (for me).

OS
    iOS
    Well if there are some tricks to stablize the game please share them we are reviewing on an IPAD 4 with 128k the space is about half full and we are on the highest rated Asus router for 2016, modem and high tier Comcast internet service. No other games Marvel, and many others crash this often and drive a very frustrating gamer experience.

So do not feel its a system or network infra issue as we are not seeing stability issues with other games we are reviewing.

Between the two hot fix updates and this official app store update I think they have addressed many issues so far. I agree the game had a lot more issues than any game I've played, but it's not like they're just releasing content and not addressing those issues. In this update alone they addressed over 250 known bugs. If you ask me, that's quite a bit.

OS
    Android
    He's on iOS so he'll have to wait for this update... I'll invite you Archer804 to post again after you've played a day on the new update to let us know if it fixes a lot of issues you're experiencing.

I'm on iOS and as I stated earlier my experience isn't anything like his.

OS
    iOS
    Same here, on iOS but not experiencing any major issues apart from the known bugs which can be dealt with
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

I am on iOS as well and since the new update the game is absolutely mind numbingly frustrating. Crash after crash after crash. Most of the time for trouble contacting server. Not the only crash as there are many. Anytime I level up more than one talisman, when I change more than one talisman, when I switch characters, when I win a fight and expect chest to drop and now right at this moment I can't even log in as it keeps saying there is a server problem once again. It's nice that some of you are getting this game to work but the original poster is not alone...frustration level is very high with me at this point as well.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystophales View Post
    I am on iOS as well and since the new update the game is absolutely mind numbingly frustrating. Crash after crash after crash. Most of the time for trouble contacting server. Not the only crash as there are many. Anytime I level up more than one talisman, when I change more than one talisman, when I switch characters, when I win a fight and expect chest to drop and now right at this moment I can't even log in as it keeps saying there is a server problem once again. It's nice that some of you are getting this game to work but the original poster is not alone...frustration level is very high with me at this point as well.
    My tablet just down loaded a new update. Unable to log in at all either. Trying to be patient while they try to put out the fires that were never fully extinguished in the first place.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

Crash after crash on Android today so far. Unplayable. 6 or 7 attempts to load up and, when I finally got in, it's server errors galore.

Finally gave up the ghost after it decided to crash after third revive on one of the levels in Underworld - bye bye Ironite!!