Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I'm starting to get nervous and apprehensive about trying to play today. I feel the original poster was not wrong that despite how good the game is, it is weeks away from losing a huge player base. If that happens it's over and this game is too good to go under. Please fix the issues asap. I don't want to see this fail.
    I agree with Vaseodin I really think this is a great game and probably the best app style game I've ever played but the constant issues are really getting old. I'm to the point that if they don't truly fix things soon they are going to lose huge numbers of players (myself included). I'll simply request a refund for monies spent and move on to something else. I've played daily and experienced all of the same issues most of you have including the loss of my account that I was lucky enough to recover. But my wife and daughter's accounts were both lost over 3 weeks ago and not a word from the game team despite multiple tickets. All the while they have all of the money my family has spent on the game to date which is in excess of $100.00. Really not cool for a game that is still majorly broken. I'll give them another chance then I'm out.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks all now we don't feel crazy about how we see the game for our pending review. Just looking at the posts I see more people here with play issues then not and feel after playing IOS games for many years (easily over 200+)We cannot remember an app with this many repetitive crashes and game experience degrading issues. It really smacks of a development company we have experienced driving its developers to make more content fast enough for the $$ and to mezmerize it user base to try to make them forget the poor quality past code.

We played again last night and at the point of defeating the last underworld devil boss which in the past we couldnt even get that far some 10 attempts, the game crashed 4 times after adjusting game play to accomodate "workarounds" . We finally, while holding our breath won the fight... Then we played the gold chest normal underworld bonus fight died 2 times and paid to ressurect and won the fight to have the gold case drop and the game crash before getting its contents.

I really dont think we have ever played a game where you play to avoid a game crash or start to develop a mind set that it was great play to just get through 15-30 mins of gameplay without a crash and restart.

a few things we did notice: see a lot more crashes at 2x speed, seems like the more graphic intense the game character actions the higher the risk of a crash....also the more widespread damage across numerous foes the more % of crashes.

Many may ask so why do you keep playing/fighting to review it? Well most of you have said it we think its one of the most original games to come along for IOS in a while...its not a unrealistic belief by us that no bugs would exist...but when your crashes and bugs are highly repetitive and degrades the game experieince a good dev company will/should pause, regroup and focus hard on stabilization....heck at the very least we have seen app company send in game items or currency apologizing for the issues to their game pop. just Not seeing that here over the time we have been looking at the app.

We truly hope they right their ship this game can be a winner. We will see!

You have to remember (and as a reviewer hopefully I'm not telling you anything you don't know) - the people who aren't having issues and are enjoying the game (the 4-5* reviews) are busy, well, playing the game.

The people having crashes or bugs or can't log in or can't play or don't like something are going to be here (or on FB or the review section of the App Stores) telling the world their problems and how much the game sucks.

So what you see here is not (necessarily) an accurate view of the playerbase at large. Just a small vocal subset.

Quote Originally Posted by vgta99 View Post
    The same and I lose my progression. I'm finished the Battlefield world in difficult level and the stage after the last is unlocked with no gold skulls (while I got these), and the last stage is locked with gold skulls...
    Attachment 614
    I have exactly the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    You have to remember (and as a reviewer hopefully I'm not telling you anything you don't know) - the people who aren't having issues and are enjoying the game (the 4-5* reviews) are busy, well, playing the game.
    Well, I am one of those giving the game a 4-5* review. I had no issues in the first hours of gameplay and the Play Store is pretty quick to encourage you to rate an app so I prematurely gave it a 5* rating. I'm sure a lot of users share my experience of a fun couple of hours before asked to rate the game. But, unlike me, most of them chose to just move on to the next game when faced with game freezes, login issues, lost progress etc. I still nurture some kind of hope for this game but have updated my rating to a 1* to reflect the game's current status.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer804 View Post
    I really dont think we have ever played a game where you play to avoid a game crash or start to develop a mind set that it was great play to just get through 15-30 mins of gameplay without a crash and restart.
    I honestly think you should post your review ASAP. The game has been released so the developers obviously thinks the game is 100% done and ready for reviewing. So review!

I think a game should be reviewed upon release and not after several updates. If the game improves you can always re-visit the game in a month or two.

OS
    iOS
    Well I recieved the update on IOS tonight and ......10 battles an 6 crashes does this dev company understand what quality coding is? I'm very very close to done with the app...time time to call Apple and tell them they need to a warning on this game listing. Warning the Frustration this Game Will Cause You May be Hazardous to Your Health!

I guess be careful what you ask for their fix update has cuased the game to be more unstable....just unbelievable that they would release this quality of code.

OS
    iOS
    Well, this is a official forum, right? not hosted by a crazy fan of maiden or this game! i don't see a single reponse here from the developer or any staff member who are maintaining this forum, or did they just created this forum so we can release our frustration !! i don't get it

OS
    Android
    Look again

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    Well, this is a official forum, right? not hosted by a crazy fan of maiden or this game! i don't see a single reponse here from the developer or any staff member who are maintaining this forum, or did they just created this forum so we can release our frustration !! i don't get it
    The game producer Matt_LOTB and game dev Lamia update us on an almost (weekday) daily basis in the forum.