Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm getting a lot of crashes (inventory upgrade and server errors at the end of a level) on Android too right now... and this is *after* the update to the new version.

Crash after crash for me too, been unable to play more than a game today, after the last update.

Same here, same here.

Name:  Socially Awesome Awkward Penguin 12082016171452.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  58.4 KB

OS
    Android
    I am also getting lots of "unable to contact server" crashes post-update. As I recall this did happen once before, not long after release, and it turned out some A-hole was DDOSing the game servers. At least I'm not losing the troopers in the crashes today.

Quote Originally Posted by talpuz View Post
    I'm getting a lot of crashes (inventory upgrade and server errors at the end of a level) on Android too right now... and this is *after* the update to the new version.
    The same and I lose my progression. I'm finished the Battlefield world in difficult level and the stage after the last is unlocked with no gold skulls (while I got these), and the last stage is locked with gold skulls...
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-08-12-11-04-47.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  459.5 KB

Sigh why can't some prick play the game normally...you might be right, it's nap time for the game team and it's especially laggy and crashy.

I had a stage reset too and I immediately delete+reinstall the game and progress back to normal but super laggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    I had a stage reset too and I immediately delete+reinstall the game and progress back to normal but super laggy.
    I redid this stage and all my progression is unlocked (one more finished stage in insane level). The good news with this bug is that I regained 3 additional ironites

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Sigh why can't some prick play the game normally...you might be right, it's nap time for the game team and it's especially laggy and crashy.
    Arseholes gonna arse.

OS
    iOS
    Ok retracting my earlier statement about being on iOS without problems, crashing a lot now lol
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad