Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    Same. Was fine last night, not so much this morning. Will wait for the team to address the issue. Plenty of other things to do with my time.
    Yep just tried one match and got "connection error occurred please restart the game" popup close to the end of the first match - then a login error immediately after.

Edit: tried it again and same thing. Error right at the end of the match at the killing blow.
    Last edited by Stonewall; 08-12-2016 at 12:41 PM.
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    Same. Was fine last night, not so much this morning. Will wait for the team to address the issue. Plenty of other things to do with my time.
    I bet the problem was due to Axis Commander hacking the game to change his name back

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    lol@ the 8 min vid, brilliant!

jokes aside, this game is now unplayable, it crashes every other map and when trying to get back in i have the same issue as in the vid....ill wait for them to fix it i suppose
    I had to stop there i was getting bored lol

I Have just: Cleared cache, Cleared data, Force Stopped, uninstalled Rebooted tablet and reinstalled the app
    Here's what happened:

So i closed it again this time i only cleared cache and loaded again so far so good, hope it works for others. I have managed to do two secret locations so far

I was all set to start my new book

Name:  War and Peace 005.JPG
Views: 324
Size:  90.4 KB
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    I'm on Android and no stability issues so far. I went through all my Troopers (31) and no crashes. This is on an average tablet with 200MB Cable ISP.
    Can I borrow your tab? I'm on a note Edge phone and it won't load at all and I'm going Cold Turkey here... Have tried it at home and at the office, both with top whack cable internet connections, just in case it was the connection... no joy.

OS
    iOS
    It has now begun allowing me to do secret locations, but the tradeoff is it once again shows I haven't cleared missions/levels I have.

Seems like today is a good day to put the game down -go outside, see the birds, smell the flowers, enjoy life...and try again another tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by Archer804 View Post
    Well if there are some tricks to stablize the game please share them we are reviewing on an IPAD 4 with 128k the space is about half full and we are on the highest rated Asus router for 2016, modem and high tier Comcast internet service. No other games Marvel, and many others crash this often and drive a very frustrating gamer experience.

So do not feel its a system or network infra issue as we are not seeing stability issues with other games we are reviewing.
    I cannot disagree with Archer. I have had numerous issues. I lost one account with a Founders code for an Assassin character. Submitted a support request on the 20th of July (after starting 5th of July). They could not fix the account and offered me a new code after looking into it and being unable to fix on July 29. I started a new account and have been asking for my new founders code since August 2nd. No response. I have been sending a kind email everyday as a reminder to provide me the code. Post update today, my account is not working again. Sorry, this is a server side issue. If the connection stinks the game should reset and start over until the person's connection corrects/gets better. The data should not corrupt this easy. I'm sorry but there a a multitude of other gaming developers out there that are not having these issues.

OS
    Android
    TBH seeing the myriad errors people who CAN get the game to load are having, maybe I should be grateful it doesn't load at all for me...

OS
    Android
    oh yeah, the game finally managed to start, but it's not possible to start a level, the loading screen doesn't end.

but i got a second surprise, my ironite wents from about 340 to 3! i hope that is just displayed wrong, otherwise i would be really pissed of.

how it's possible to make an essential update, that crushed the game so badly? i just don't get it. take the time needed and release a enjoyable update.
    this is really a bad move, problems in the beginning are pretty normal, but things should get better not worse i think...

I'm starting to get nervous and apprehensive about trying to play today. I feel the original poster was not wrong that despite how good the game is, it is weeks away from losing a huge player base. If that happens it's over and this game is too good to go under. Please fix the issues asap. I don't want to see this fail.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I'm starting to get nervous and apprehensive about trying to play today. I feel the original poster was not wrong that despite how good the game is, it is weeks away from losing a huge player base. If that happens it's over and this game is too good to go under. Please fix the issues asap. I don't want to see this fail.
    +1 +1 +1 +1