Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Don't spend money On the game

I have lost so many runes gold etc due to bugs.I have paid with real money but this is not something serious for the developers.Refund is not provided of course.I suggest you today when you leave the office to turn back your today salary.And maybe you will understand how we feel.
    Of course you make a huge damage to iron maiden community and bands reputation with this buggy thing.
    But who cares?
    As a mod said....they have to do other things than to read the forum all day.
    Nigerian scammers are more trustful than this company.

So suggest for the players.
    Play free as far as you can.Dont spend money to that scammers.
    Last edited by Eptapsyxos; 08-12-2016 at 10:41 AM.

my words bro! i have lost crystals and for this real money. an app should be testet before it get public. Now i will play how far as i can and then i delete this stupid work. Looks like it is a new dimension of crime. bad apps to take money.

Between my founder's pack and in game purchases I have spent well over $350. I would be really upset too if I lost a bunch of stuff I paid for. I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't happen to me, as I've spent a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Between my founder's pack and in game purchases I have spent well over $350. I would be really upset too if I lost a bunch of stuff I paid for. I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't happen to me, as I've spent a lot of money.
    Founder (Assassin) as well and so far I have had to start a new account (after data in the old account was corrupted and unusable) and I still don't have the remedy for a new founders code/ironite. I have a nice sweatshirt, and t-shirt for a game I have leveled twice to level 40+ and now cannot currently play.

OS
    Android
    Until now I've spent just about 12 dollars, which isn't a lot fortunately... And I learned my lesson, until I see that the game is fully functional I won't give them a cent. Sorry devs, but right now I'm just not comfortable with it.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

I thought I'd jump in early and I'm sorry I did. Lesson learned.

OS
    Android
    i bought the starter pack for 3 $ just to support the development of the game, but currently i lost 330 ironite since the new update and you all know how hard it is to get ironite.
    it really sucks a lot.

You should contact customer support. They are usually good about resolving such situations.

So far I don't regret all the money I've spent. If the game goes down because too many people got upset at all the bugs I will definitely regret it. Here's hoping things improve quickly.

OS
    Android
    thank you for the hint.
    i will wait for one day, till the game works again. i really hope that is a display issue...sometimes my sand of time also display only the last number...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.