Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Well, yes. But clearly they didn't. Or if they did then the variety of platforms and devices was not remotely covered. But I suspect they are learning this lesson now; the people on this forum are a tiny fraction of actual players, and there's going to be a LOT of angry people out there if we are in any way representative...
    I hope they are learning. The problem is that the game is not that big to make this mistake again. I've always tried to be reasonable, and supported the dev team every step of the way, but unfortunately I don't think the community will be able to do that one more time. Every update brought more problems, and features that we are not able to play yet.
    This will run on promises only for a few more days. Please don't read beetween the lines, I'm not issuing an ultimatum, I'm just concerned about the game and the dev team. Let's hope that, as they promised, all this bugs are fixed once the Time Rift is released.

The time to make a change has passed, you have an amazing community at your feet, they can test the game without problems. For free.

Why wouldn't you capitalize that?

All this being said, I can play the game. I've had no problems in the last week or so. But it's impossible not to sympathize with all of you. I've been there, I almost lost all my progress.

I really hope everything gets sorted out.

OS
    Android
    I'd certainly volunteer as a playtester.

And yeah, I hope it's sorted out soon. As someone on another thread said, this will be my first inactive day since I downloaded the game.

I really hope that the game developers and devs are reading these forums and are really listening to what's being said in these threads. While I understand they are trying to deal with these issues they really need to communicate with us because at least we would have some kind of acknowledgement so we know that we are at least being heard. The lack of communication simply leads people to believe they don't care and the general attitude is get as much of our money for as long as they possibly can before we just give up out of frustration. If it comes to that for me I guarantee I will be fighting to get my money back.

They can't even test the login button, dream on about some comunication plan. And it would be so simple, just a post saying: we have major problems that will be fixed in 1-3-5-7 days, the game will be unavailable for that period, we offer now a refund to those that will ask for it, for those who will wait we'll give you some stupid ingame bonus (i.e. some ironite, rare soul, gold whatever) to apologize for the inconvenient.

No one would rage at something like this or blame the devs ecc...
    But also this seems too hard to do.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    Android
    Let's be fair, guys. Matt has posted daily in the forum since he introduced himself.

Communication was way worse a week ago.

Edit: Matt just posted in this thread

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...=5399#post5399
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-12-2016 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Let's be fair, guys. Matt has posted daily in the forum since he introduced himself.

Communication was way worse a week ago.
    I'm not faulting Matt and I have appreciated all of the information he has communicated to us. This issue goes deeper than that though. Why can't I get a response to multiple tickets regarding lost accounts? Why can't they simply be proactive instead of reactive with their communication? I'm quite certain they knows what's going on before we do. I work in customer service where communication is key and if I treated my customer's with the same lack of response I wouldn't have a job for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    No one would rage at something like this or blame the devs ecc...
    Sure they would. As soon as they missed a deadline. Or a bug wasn't fixed. Or a new one popped up. Or their OP unit got re-balanced.

Today when I logged in random battles that had been 3 gold skull completed reset to no completed. On Sands, Battlefield, and Underworld I can open madness and normal difficulty but hard is locked. The secret battles I had opened are locked now too from the random battles resetting. If they do not restore my progress, not only will I quit but cancel credit card charges for this game.