Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring Magus Child of the Damned!

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4* character!

From July 17th, 5pm PDT to July 20th, 5pm PDT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Damned Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4* Magus Child of the Damned!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Damned Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Child of the Damned:

• Get a FREE 10 Damned Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Damned Power Up Deal”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Child of the Damned!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Child of the Damned, including the otherwise unavailable Life Talismans and Immunity Talismans!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Damned Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments.

Not sure what the Magus Child of the Damned does? You can check out the stats it has when maxed out in the community-maintained Compilation of maximized characters. Highlights for the Child of the Damned include:

• His basic attack scales to a very high chance to apply Immunity to each ally
    • His power attack can generate a shield which freezes enemies when its duration runs out
    • His passive gives you an extra point of Power each round

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    How I see people that are excited about this event, think I'll hold my resources for the warrior soulless demon fragments:

Name:  2vbncjl.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  66.4 KB

OS
    iOS
    Get a FREE 10 Damned Soul Fragments to start you off!
    Grab the “Damned Power Up Deal”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Child of the Damned!
    Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Child of the Damned, including the otherwise unavailable Life Talismans and Immunity Talismans!

FYI
    I'm not seeing this in the store. Restarted the game several times over, but still a no.

OS
    iOS
    Im barely getting any damned douls, damnit, this damned RNG is damned fruustratimg... DAMN

OS
    iOS
    Someone's getting nerfed soon...

Name:  47EE454A-026F-4B04-B7BA-040472726148-5752-00000E564A1065A2.gif
Views: 517
Size:  4.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by LandCrusher70 View Post
    Someone's getting nerfed soon...
    they chose wisely this time. Thich character is already shitty enough, so no nerfing will be necessary.

OS
    Android
    Magus CotD is probably my third most common premium magus dupe after the AoP and Golden Son, but hey, good for Sacrifice.

In my eyes, this is the good parts of the event:
    - Magus CotD will probably never be nerfed ever.
    - Talisman packs are less ridiculous now. I might actually get the Immunity one.

And the bad part of the event:
    - I've never seen her in Arena. Ever. Sure, I can count one one hand how many times I've seen the other ones (Gunner one most common, Assassin one most dangerous IMO), but that's already quite a difference. The Warrior Newborn, despite his nerfs, continues to be an Arena mainstay, while other than MCR I can't think of any commonly used 4* Magus toons.

I'm actually curious as to why NF chose to do the event for the Magus CotD. If I had to choose a 4* magus for an event, I'd have probably picked Pharaoh Dog (he's almost never in Arena either but he's great for the Campaign at least)

By the way, I'm assuming the fragment dropchance is identical to what it was for the Warrior Newborn event?
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I was hoping for Angel of Pain as thats one toon I don't have but that was always going to be a long shot. While a Magus CotD would be handy for sacrificing, after the last event where I got 2 NBoL, with the anniversary event I had another 2-3 show their heads with no other 4* warrior toons appearing. So the more dupes you get the more likely for even more dupes in the future. I've had 2-3 of these Magus CotD already and don't really want any more or I'll never get an AoP or CG or even Carriage Rider Eddie. Overcoming RNG to acquire toons you don't have is hard enough without increasing the odds in favour of RNG even further...

These type of events are handy for those are still relatively new to the game and can get a guarantee of a decent toon they may not have. First one was good for me but I'll be giving this one a miss and convert any fragments I get.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Sparton or Kaz,

I know this question is being beat into the ground, but since there's no response, I'll try one last time, can you give us any information on BNW? I could really use some incentive to continue playing. Your idea of events isn't very appealing to me and I've reached the point where I barely want to log in to the game. This might sound like a selfish request, but if you guys read the forum and your Facebook page, you'll see that I'm not alone in feeling this way.

I know it must be horrible reading all the negativity directed at you guys. One way to stop all this negativity would be to actually consider what your customers are telling you, and make changes accordingly. It's not a bunch of baseless complaining. Its customer feedback, and your customers are unhappy. So, last time I ask, can you give us an update on BNW please?
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    ...So the more dupes you get the more likely for even more dupes in the future. I've had 2-3 of these Magus CotD already and don't really want any more or I'll never get an AoP or CG or even Carriage Rider Eddie. Overcoming RNG to acquire toons you don't have is hard enough without increasing the odds in favour of RNG even further...
    Alchemist

I found my own way to cope with problem of RNG, it's very simple, sure thing it's NOT 100% reliable, yet working successfully since few last weeks... I observed that the more toons I've sacrified (kept only those TRULY useful/fantastic/beloved - you name it) the more I keep getting toons I don't have with my humble rooster... Sure dupe HAPPENS (like with Legendary Soul recently)... Yet I've got a few toons like Hellhound or Wicker Man (not Eddie) I just could dream of getting in the times I had +80 or +100 toons (and using maybe 20...)

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy