Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I'll try one last time, can you give us any information on BNW?
    "No brave new world, no brave new world
    No brave new world, no brave new world"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    How I see people that are excited about this event, think I'll hold my resources for the warrior soulless demon fragments:

Attachment 3349
    Once again mmd! 😅
    about event: what a rubbish!! 👎🏼
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    "No brave new world, no brave new world
    No brave new world, no brave new world"...
    Liebhild

Well... That's true... We may not have BNW, but at least we have BNS* expanding all the time LOL

Chers,

W

* BNS - Brave New Store
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Sparton or Kaz,

I know this question is being beat into the ground, but since there's no response, I'll try one last time, can you give us any information on BNW? I could really use some incentive to continue playing. Your idea of events isn't very appealing to me and I've reached the point where I barely want to log in to the game. This might sound like a selfish request, but if you guys read the forum and your Facebook page, you'll see that I'm not alone in feeling this way.

I know it must be horrible reading all the negativity directed at you guys. One way to stop all this negativity would be to actually consider what your customers are telling you, and make changes accordingly. It's not a bunch of baseless complaining. Its customer feedback, and your customers are unhappy. So, last time I ask, can you give us an update on BNW please?
    actually i would also like to know when or if we can expect BNW, this might calm the players for some time if we can get an explenantion why it's so hard to implement a new stage.

some of the last events were awesome this is kinda meh since the best about the char is his cool look...would be nice if we could get some events where we could play for some cool rewards like sparton 300/500/1000 or something like that. or the long awaited skillshard event till bnw comes out.

but we really need BNW to get all the talismans that divides the playergroup into those who have the specific talismans and those who don't have them....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    actually i would also like to know when or if we can expect BNW, this might calm the players for some time if we can get an explenantion why it's so hard to implement a new stage.

some of the last events were awesome this is kinda meh since the best about the char is his cool look...would be nice if we could get some events where we could play for some cool rewards like sparton 300/500/1000 or something like that. or the long awaited skillshard event till bnw comes out.

but we really need BNW to get all the talismans that divides the playergroup into those who have the specific talismans and those who don't have them....
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for the comments and questions. First off, I'd like to let you know that Brave New Worlds is currently the focus of the team and to some degree is why we've been so busy as of late and have not had as much time to respond to every comment. I don't have an exact date I can give, but it is likely to be one of the next few upcoming releases (not the very next, but perhaps the one or second one after that).

As far as the character fragment events, they are going to be a mainstay. We are shooting to have one event like this every month. Yes, they are mainly targeted at early to mid game players, but can be useful as sacrifice fodder or filling out the rosters of some late stage players as well. These events will not necessarily always have the top meta picks or what may be considered the most "op" mons, but they will be useful to newer players in some respect. Fear not however, we have a very special series of character fragment events also in store for more late game players that will be much more challenging, but have amazing exclusive rewards. More on that after BNW launches.

Cheers,

-Kaz

You know what, Let's hire a spam bot to make 100 threads asking: "Where is BNW?" maybe that way we stop being ignored!!
    at this rate IM will retire before the game gets a new content!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for the comments and questions. First off, I'd like to let you know that Brave New Worlds is currently the focus of the team and to some degree is why we've been so busy as of late and have not had as much time to respond to every comment. I don't have an exact date I can give, but it is likely to be one of the next few upcoming releases (not the very next, but perhaps the one or second one after that).

As far as the character fragment events, they are going to be a mainstay. We are shooting to have one event like this every month. Yes, they are mainly targeted at early to mid game players, but can be useful as sacrifice fodder or filling out the rosters of some late stage players as well. These events will not necessarily always have the top meta picks or what may be considered the most "op" mons, but they will be useful to newer players in some respect. Fear not however, we have a very special series of character fragment events also in store for more late game players that will be much more challenging, but have amazing exclusive rewards. More on that after BNW launches.

Cheers,

-Kaz
    Thank you so much for the update, Kaz, that in itself will help calm most of us late game players.

Really appreciate the glimmer of hope that you have given...fingers crossed that all goes as planned.

Cheers and thanks again!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Thank you so much for the update, Kaz, that in itself will help calm most of us late game players.

Really appreciate the glimmer of hope that you have given...fingers crossed that all goes as planned.

Cheers and thanks again!
    Yes. Thanks Kaz. I like the sound of the harder events. I think you guys should figure out a way to combine them though. Events should target your entire player base with different tiers or something rather than focusing on one specific level of player. Just my opinion.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Get a FREE 10 Damned Soul Fragments to start you off!
    Grab the “Damned Power Up Deal”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Child of the Damned!
    Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Child of the Damned, including the otherwise unavailable Life Talismans and Immunity Talismans!

FYI
    I'm not seeing this in the store. Restarted the game several times over, but still a no.
    I am not seeing this either. Don't see the free soul fragments, nor the Talisman packs.

Only see the Power up deal for US $49.99.

Have restarted the game multiple times...I see the pop-up advertisement, but don't see the real stuff in the store.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Hi Guys,

Cheers,

-Kaz

Kaz

Thanks for the info, man... I've read it twice, yet still know the same as I did before your statement popped up... BNW is not very far, but it's not so close either... Tautology at it's best So I dare to ask you: ''Will it be in this year (A.D. 2017)? Or sooner Maiden will go retired? Thanks

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy