OS
    Android

pvp match freezing up on me

Having problems when facing Gunner Corrupt Rescuer. Sometimes when the toon revives a character, my game freezes. I use a GCR on my team, but only happens on opponent's side. Not sure, but the Prisoner seems to be a common denominator. I dunno. It's happening more frequently and very frustrating. Tired of destroying a team to the last guy and then having to quit and take a loss. This bug especially likes to occur on a great win streak, or on my last SOW battling the last player on the list. It's ruining pvp for me.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 7son View Post
    Having problems when facing Gunner Corrupt Rescuer. Sometimes when the toon revives a character, my game freezes. I use a GCR on my team, but only happens on opponent's side. Not sure, but the Prisoner seems to be a common denominator. I dunno. It's happening more frequently and very frustrating. Tired of destroying a team to the last guy and then having to quit and take a loss. This bug especially likes to occur on a great win streak, or on my last SOW battling the last player on the list. It's ruining pvp for me.
    It is a very common bug. Everytime a toon that can remove buffs or transfer negative effects is revived and it's next move is the one that removes buffs game over. You will get a freeze 100%
    Most people know it but they keep it silent and still use combinations like that to their advantage.
    Don't wait for a fix anytime soon, like most of the other bugs we learn to live with them..

FYI here's a new one that i face the last days as more and more people use Warrior UR, common denominator offcourse GCR. This ones floods the memory of your phone so that you get an autokill app. Expect to see it more often.
    Name:  Screenshot_20170717-134024.png
Views: 188
Size:  529.0 KB
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Right on. Just have to tweak my strategy a bit, but now I know what to look out for. Thank you very much for the info. DaveMurray you are a legend ☺

OS
    iOS
    Same here, thanks Dave for the info. Lost a match to DJE yesterday due to the freeze, which broke my streak. Was really ticked off...had to kill the app and of course was handed the loss.

The problem was that it was such a good fight...DJE's defense team is awesome and I came from behind and was sure to win, only to have the freeze mess up my game. Sigh, annoyed as all get out!

OS
    Android
    I have had several of those issues, the problem is Warrior UR's Shield, which is infinite. That makes an endless loop. Fortunately he usually is the first one to die.

OS
    iOS
    I've had the game freeze twice today when I kill the GCR as the last toon.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    My issue also with Warrior UR, had a fight with no GCR where it started spamming miss. Weird part is was able to fight and finish the fight still (I did turn the audio off).
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General