Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Gotta say that i enjoyed my time in forged to fight, gameplay was decent and it was pretty bug free and yea, the chat was also pretty nice, chat with strangers or guild mates, if only u could chat with troopers in lotb...

But i quit cuz i can barely handle 5 games, without including ofc all the pc shit i play... 5 mobile gacha/rng summoning games that take ages to get gud at cuz u need to farm and grind for days... but yeah i put two down, cya fire emblem and cya transformers.

How yall doing in there? Did u kick me?!? If so, how dare u! If not, u should.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Gotta say that i enjoyed my time in forged to fight, gameplay was decent and it was pretty bug free and yea, the chat was also pretty nice, chat with strangers or guild mates, if only u could chat with troopers in lotb...

But i quit cuz i can barely handle 5 games, without including ofc all the pc shit i play... 5 mobile gacha/rng summoning games that take ages to get gud at cuz u need to farm and grind for days... but yeah i put two down, cya fire emblem and cya transformers.

Nope,J ain't kicked u yet...might now u said u quit,lol! The global forum was just questioning J bout ur alliance description,lmao! Btw, how's the education goin?
    Last edited by Silentknight; 07-22-2017 at 05:05 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post

Yeah I kicked your slacking ass awhile ago, constantly trimming the fat! And yeah I got attacked in global chat from your alliance description this morning, "what does your daily sacrifices at 2am mean", "Jofer do you worship the devil" lol can't bring myself to update it.

Let me know if you make a F2F Encore, you're always welcome!

"can i get an Encore"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Yeah I kicked your slacking ass awhile ago, constantly trimming the fat! And yeah I got attacked in global chat from your alliance description this morning, "what does your daily sacrifices at 2am mean", "Jofer do you worship the devil" lol can't bring myself to update it.

Let me know if you make a F2F Encore, you're always welcome!

"can i get an Encore"

Lol,didn't even notice u kicked Nekro! Thx 4 vids...miss this shit!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers