Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Legacy of the Beast Transformers

Well a number of us maiden fans have also ventured over to the Transformers Forged to Fight game.

We've created a Legacy of the Beast Alliance. Here you can chat real time and discuss both games.

Started this thread to allow us to connect here. F2F Game has many parallels to lotb but is greatly supported with minimal bugs.

Feel free to look us up.

Canyptian
    LotB Alliance
    Canyptian-2758

OS
    Android
    A huge fan of transformers my self since I was a little kid, glad you guys are having fun over there. Not time for another game right now but if legacy of the bugs continue like this i will drop it.
    I started playing transformers some weeks ago when you guys mentioned it, but realized that I can't stand playing 2 games. As said, good luck and enjoy a game without bugs.

OS
    Android

Cool

I'd prefer a LotB Horde
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    So while Blackbolt and Canyptian first met and connected through the LotB game, it wasn't until we also connected on Transformers that we were able to make a special connection.

See in Transformers you have live in game chat with your alliance. The LotB alliance was created which includes the likes of Jofer, SilentKnight, Enti, Blackbolt, DaveMurray, Gmac and I (and others) and we all chat live throughout the day. We all met/connected here as fans of Maiden, but the in-game chat and essentially bug free environment of Transformers allows us to connect on a whole new level.

So when I learned that Blackbolt was visiting my state some 5,000 miles/8,000km from his home, we had to meet up. Crazy right?

After 3 hours of amazing conversation with our wives we were sad to leave. And crazy enough we didn't even chat about the games much at all, too much else in common.

Cheers all, the power of social gaming.
    up the irons!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Canyptian-2758

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    So while Blackbolt and Canyptian first met and connected through the LotB game, it wasn't until we also connected on Transformers that we were able to make a special connection.

See in Transformers you have live in game chat with your alliance. The LotB alliance was created which includes the likes of Jofer, SilentKnight, Enti, Blackbolt, DaveMurray, Gmac and I (and others) and we all chat live throughout the day. We all met/connected here as fans of Maiden, but the in-game chat and essentially bug free environment of Transformers allows us to connect on a whole new level.

So when I learned that Blackbolt was visiting my state some 5,000 miles/8,000km from his home, we had to meet up. Crazy right?

After 3 hours of amazing conversation with our wives we were sad to leave. And crazy enough we didn't even chat about the games much at all, too much else in common.

Cheers all, the power of social gaming.
    up the irons!
    Awesome pic!! I had a few Troopers for you guys last night too lol Let me know when you make a trip to Minneapolis

OS
    iOS
    Very cool!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android

This is so cool!!!!

Wow!!!

This is AMAZING! Really guys, awesome!

Have to go over back in there, you know, to chat with you guys that left me here alone with all the "mofos"...

Btw, that in-game chat in one of the best features of the other game. I mainly play that because it's easier to talk to you guys over there.

That and those things to do together, like alliances missions etc are super cool.

Also, seems they have more updates, and new stuff is added more often. You guys say better rewards too. (Oh, and very few bugs).

I thought new content was what this game needed. But I don't think that alone would do it anymore. This one needs more stuff to do together, like trooper missions or something. And the game needs be evolve faster, be more dynamic. Takes too much time in between updates, getting bug and stability fixes.

I prefer this "RPG" based game, that one feels more like a fighting game (plus this one has Eddies and we love Iron!), but it's easy to see how much this game is falling behind.

Anyways, tomorrow is Saturday, I'll be playing this one... at least for now.

Cheers
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 07-21-2017 at 07:31 PM.

OS
    Android
    Well, Canyptian just said everything, I totally quote him. It's been crazy amazing to meet a fellow trooper and chat friend in the other side of the world. It's even more amazing to see the amount of things we have in common and what a good time we had togheter.

I can only agree on the social power of an in-game chat, it really makes the difference and it's a good environment for nice stuff to come out!

Obviously, Cheers and Up the Irons!

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    guilds and guild quests along with ingame chat would be huge...but imagine how long we are waiting for BNW. my educated guess would be that we might get all the features in 2025 :P

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt View Post
    Well, Canyptian just said everything, I totally quote him. It's been crazy amazing to meet a fellow trooper and chat friend in the other side of the world. It's even more amazing to see the amount of things we have in common and what a good time we had togheter.

I can only agree on the social power of an in-game chat, it really makes the difference and it's a good environment for nice stuff to come out!

Obviously, Cheers and Up the Irons!
    Yep, we've made a great circle over there, glad to call you guys friends..

"ride till we die, on till it's up"