OS
    iOS

Fury meter 100% from start of match?

Just played a guy named "ravy" in pvp.
    Somehow his fury meter was full at the start of the match. His first move of the match was visions fury!
    Also after using his fury the fury meter remained full the entire match.
    WTF? Luckily I still won but is this a new feature I am not aware of or just a ridiculous glitch?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Somehow his fury meter was full at the start of the match. His first move of the match was visions fury!
    WTF? Luckily I still won but is this a new feature I am not aware of or just a ridiculous glitch?
    Hahahah, he knows what to do! A good char/talis synergy, its not a glitch.

OS
    Android
    Lol, man. Das bin ich.
    This setup isn't forcing Fury like I did in the morning. But there is no bug, just tech. Lol

Nice to see some feedback, we never really now if we are doind defences right. Tnx man.
    (And no, my holds with it are bad)
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Hahahah, he knows what to do! A good char/talis synergy, its not a glitch.
    I thought that might be it but they had only one gunner character and no thief talis. So not sure how that's possible.

I've tested 4 gunner characters with thief talis and I am not sure I have ever been able to build a team that can fill the meter from the get go like that and keep it full.

OS
    Android
    I thought that might be it but they had only one gunner character and no thief talis. So not sure how that's possible.

I've tested 4 gunner characters with thief talis and I am not sure I have ever been able to build a team that can fill the meter from the get go like that and keep it full.
    Probably its becouse of the guard talisman. You need no thief talis to fill the bar with the right combination of chars and talis.

OS
    Android

thief indeed is proc more, like energy. But I never used or liked thief. Grab some iron coins and try crazy ideas. There is at least two really good toons to put these, but there is more for sure.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Probably its becouse of the guard talisman. You need no thief talis to fill the bar with the right combination of chars and talis.
    Yep that explains it, guard talis. Knew I had to be missing something. Thanks

OS
    Android
    Yep that explains it, guard talis. Knew I had to be missing something. Thanks
    Its ok man, I got astonished a few times agains some teams hahaha