Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Never seen either of these in my lists too.

The bug I had during the Coming Home event was different I think. My issue was that I could only lose points by losing on offense, as attacking me (win or lose) did not change anyone's points. Also, I'm mostly sure I showed up on lists, because people were attacking me that I'm pretty sure I did not attack.

Could still be a slightly different beast that these guys have.

The reason they're not attacking any of the higher players may be that their lists were bugged like mine. My first list of the day back when my defense was bugged did reflect my position in the rankings, but any more would only show Acolyte players because that's where I should have been considering everyone beat my Ox Soul defense
    Last edited by Kardas; 07-21-2017 at 10:32 AM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    This is crazy. I get attacked 8 times overnight and never once by JAWolf or Andinho, or even MuEddie666.

I keep on getting the same folks on my lists, most of whom are troopers. Again I got SK on my list and I am refusing to attack him...will wait until I can refresh my list. DaveMurray, you showed up again mate when I was clearing lists last night, so sorry for the umpteenth attack, my trooper.

Something needs to be done about these buggy lists!

I've never seen them on my list, they both are "Ghosted"....
    It will be very unfair to give the top rewards to someone who didn't deserve it...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Neither of them on any of my lists, too
    mkultra-1058

OS
    Android
    Never got any of them on my attack list.

But last night while asleep I was attacked 9 times. The only hold was against Andinho. I normaly don't revenge holds, but this time I HAD to, out of curiousity. Just had to see if his/her defense was the factor that keeps him/her in top 10.

It is not, imo. As I recall it, it was GRE, green Harpy, GCR and MCR. No special talismans if I'm not mistaking.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Never got any of them on my attack list.

But last night while asleep I was attacked 9 times. The only hold was against Andinho. I normaly don't revenge holds, but this time I HAD to, out of curiousity. Just had to see if his/her defense was the factor that keeps him/her in top 10.

It is not, imo. As I recall it, it was GRE, green Harpy, GCR and MCR. No special talismans if I'm not mistaking.
    Thanks for the info, Fister, good to know that at least someone has faced one of these guys, even if it was on a revenge. This is getting more and more interesting...case of the two musketeers!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    This is crazy. I get attacked 8 times overnight and never once by JAWolf or Andinho, or even MuEddie666.

I keep on getting the same folks on my lists, most of whom are troopers. Again I got SK on my list and I am refusing to attack him...will wait until I can refresh my list. DaveMurray, you showed up again mate when I was clearing lists last night, so sorry for the umpteenth attack, my trooper.

Something needs to be done about these buggy lists!
    Attack away bud! Internet down at home so doin bare minimum. Haven't seen any of the invisibles all week either!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 07-21-2017 at 03:52 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Attack away bud! Internet down at home so doin bare minimum. Haven't seen any of the invisibles all week either!
    Cheers mate, very gracious of you, but I just cannot bring myself to do it...it just is not right to exploit this buggy list.
    I'm sitting here with all 10 free SoW...everytime I refresh the list I either get really low ranked players, or the same old top guys. Will wait until the list refreshes automatically.

I'm waiting for JAWolf, Adinho, and MuEddie666 to attack me, then I will go all revenge guns blazing, lol!

OS
    iOS
    Name:  IMG_8810.JPG
Views: 486
Size:  109.0 KB

It may be a while Iceman...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Name:  IMG_8810.JPG
Views: 486
Size:  109.0 KB

It may be a while Iceman...
    LOL! My belly is still hurting from laughing! Witch Eddie is this or this is you still waiting?
    Last edited by Bradata; 07-21-2017 at 05:50 PM.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise